Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Kell Brook benn a natural 160 this while time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brook has been absolutely killing himself to make 147 and his performances may have suffered because of this. I think brook is naturally a 154 pounder who may be better suited to 160 than 147.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      brook has been absolutely killing himself to make 147 and his performances may have suffered because of this. I think brook is naturally a 154 pounder who may be better suited to 160 than 147.
      Keep trying to spin this shi.t mismatch lil spinner.

Brook is a career WW.

Your clown-faced hero is fighting a damn WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Keep trying to spin this shi.t mismatch lil spinner.

Brook is a career WW.

Your clown-faced hero is fighting a damn WW.
        yet brook outweighs him? lol

Comment

Now he is, because is easier down from his usual 175 lb fatty body than his actual 175 lb of muscle. I think he won't be able to make 147 anymore at least he spends more than a year losing muscular tone. If he beats Golovkin, he will stay at 160 and if he loses, probably he goes down to 154 trying to lure Spence fight in that weight.

Comment

If GGG starved himself like brook he'd be a 147 guy as well.
            Brook and GGG are same size. Only difference is GGG fought 160 guys his whole career and is proven. Brook fights heavyweights in sparring so GGG won't shock him. But is not proven and has it all to prove at 160
            Last edited by hugh grant; 09-03-2016, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
              Yea that's it...has nothing to do with neither of these guys having any great win's
              Neither does Spence yet you don't ***** on him, Thurman went life and death with Porter yet you don't ***** on him..... Ward's best win's were fighers past there best 4 years ago and you never ***** on him....Look have your biases all you want but don't ****ing play the fool.

You do not like Kell Brook because he is not American. Fact.

Comment

As i posted in another thread, Brook started his career at 147, GGG started at 141. They are basically the same size.

Summary
                Age 18 and now, how much did each fighter move up?

Golovkin 141lb > 160, moved up 19lb
                Ward 165-176lb > 168-175, moved up 0lb
                Brook 147lb > 147-160, moved up 13lb
                Canelo 147lb > 154-155, moved up 8lb

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                  Neither does Spence yet you don't ***** on him, Thurman went life and death with Porter yet you don't ***** on him..... Ward's best win's were fighers past there best 4 years ago and you never ***** on him....Look have your biases all you want but don't ****ing play the fool.

You do not like Kell Brook because he is not American. Fact.
                  Spence is a damn prospect who hasnt even fought for a title yet..LMFAO....are you serious??and i literally never even mention Thurman and when i do i say he is overrated...Ward is fighting Kovalev and that is the best fight in boxing period..try again...

Comment

brooks a natural 154 pounder, thats his weight. He can kill himself to make 147 and he can go up a few pounds to be a decent sized middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      yet brook outweighs him? lol
                      So does Broner...he might as well fight him after Brook.

Comment

Working...
                      X