No announcement yet.

I hate GGG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate GGG.

I hate GGG. GGG is a coward. GGG is a ducker. GGG is a paper champion. GGG is a fraud. GGG is a hypejob. GGG has no defense. GGG is a hypocrite. GGG is on steroids. GGG is killing the sport of boxing. GGG doesn't respond to my tweets. GGG ****ed my wife. GGG is causing global warming. GGG is the reason police are shooting black people. GGG invented the aids virus.

If it weren't for GGG, I wouldn't have to spend every day making post after post about how much I hate GGG.

Someone has to stop this monster.

I hate him because his team said Andre Ward made no financial sense. And that Ward had to agree to 164 lbs or no fight.

But now they are crying because Canelo turned the tables on him and don't think he is financially worth fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I hate him because his team said Andre Ward made no financial sense.
      Was true then. At the time of the discussion, Ward has not entered the ring in almost 2 years and wanted 50/50 split.

Is still true now. Ward couldn't afford to pay Shabransky 300k and fought 40th ranked SMW who was also almost 40 years old. He paid him 30k.

And that Ward had to agree to 164 lbs or no fight.
      False. It's been proven over and over again that 164 was not a request, it was an offhand comment by Loeffler that occured months after the actual negotiations fell apart.

But now they are crying because Canelo turned the tables on him and don't think he is financially worth fighting.
      Except for the part where Canelo openly ducked him by giving up his belt, still talks about 'getting his body ready', and acted all tough talking **** about him and inviting him into the ring.

But sure, otherwise they're exactly the same.

Comment

I hate him because his skin is white and he looks like a white guy, it makes me feel insecure because I vicariously live through black fighters to attain pride in myself, and seeing him dominate hurts my pride .

Comment

I hate him because his team said Andre Ward made no financial sense. And that Ward had to agree to 164 lbs or no fight.

This. I hope GGG never fights Canelo. I hope GGG never fights BJS. I hope GGG never fights again. I hope GGG breaks his legs and can never walk again. I want GGG to die. I hate GGG.

Comment

I hate him because he did it the hard way
            I hate him because he is a little bit too white for my liking
            I hate him because he is making the best American fighters look like cowards
            I hate him because he is willing to travel for fights whilst others (Americans) aren't
            I hate him because he isn't willing to spend his best years in court trying to get money he isn't entitled to
            I hate him because he came from a poor background and didn't get silver spoon treatment
            I hate him because he is winning in emphatic fashion whilst the other top American fighters aren't
            I hate him because he doesn't go 12 rounds with a below average fighter who has no good wins on his record

I HATE HIM ALRIGHT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Was true then. At the time of the discussion, Ward has not entered the ring in almost 2 years and wanted 50/50 split.

Is still true now. Ward couldn't afford to pay Shabransky 300k and fought 40th ranked SMW who was also almost 40 years old. He paid him 30k.

False. It's been proven over and over again that 164 was not a request, it was an offhand comment by Loeffler that occured months after the actual negotiations fell apart.

Except for the part where Canelo openly ducked him by giving up his belt, still talks about 'getting his body ready', and acted all tough talking **** about him and inviting him into the ring.

But sure, otherwise they're exactly the same.
              Ouch...

Wait a go to ruin this guy absolute ether lol.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Not false, I'm afraid.

It's very true and the comment was made by Abel Sanchez not by Loeffler.

Golovkin's Coach: Andre Ward Must Go to 164 or No Fight
                http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...o-fight--93850

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Ouch...

Wait a go to ruin this guy absolute ether lol.
                It can't be ether if he doesn't even have his facts straight.

Comment

this thread has been reported for racism

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    this thread has been reported for racism

Comment

Working...
                    X