Doug Fisher on the Demographic, GGG haters, Racism and Bias in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      oh right, am i not allowed to comment on threads now?
      its ok lil saltine..enjoy your klan meeting on how you can get rid of all the lil jibbaboos and stop the uprising

Comment

• we should all be put back on the plantation and know our place..how dare we do anything great in life and question a white man...sorry master, i's be a good lil slave sir

Comment

• "the demographic" aka *****s!!! how dare we support other *****s and want them to do well just like the "saltines" support their own who do far less and **** on anything the *****s aka "the demographic" do in life

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
            we should all be put back on the plantation and know our place..how dare we do anything great in life and question a white man...sorry master, i's be a good lil slave sir
            Don't drink the juice Larry but that's the plan that your president trump has for your peeps. He is showing all the same signs as hitler

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              we should all be put back on the plantation and know our place..how dare we do anything great in life and question a white man...sorry master, i's be a good lil slave sir
              give it a rest...

Comment

give it a rest...
                ok saltine

Comment

yeah, unfortunately america has always been a long way behind civilised countries when it comes to this issue
                  go to hell limey there is not one business in London that is not owned by a snake charming indian or ****. England is done and in 30 years hardly any whites and will be like bangledesh/Africa/syria. happening in US but it will take longer

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    go to hell limey there is not one business in London that is not owned by a snake charming indian or ****. England is done and in 30 years hardly any whites and will be like bangledesh/Africa/syria. happening in US but it will take longer
                    i dont think thats strictly true...

Comment

• I was gonna log off for the night but hell if Larry is gonna go off on one I might aswell wait for this to descend into the next Ferguson once NSB's apparent grand dragons get online.

To borrow something from Kafkod.. before this all kicks off I'd like to just put out that im absolutely

Comment

Working...
                      X