No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Explains Why "Whites" Are Abandoning Boxing For UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    lmao why did you throw asians into the mix, trying to unite all races against "Da evil white man" since when were Asians dominant in boxing?
    der...because asians are among the best fighters in the world.....der....are you ******ed

they dominate in muay thai, lower weight classes in boxing, and do well in high school wrestling. Also free style

cry me a river

Comment

Just wear a Doo-rag.
      ^^^^exhibit A

why should anyone have to hide their hair?

also if you didnt know, when i was a teen doo rags were considered gang related paraphernalia smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
        Pugilist needs to walk away when it comes to any topic with race.
        did i ruffle you feathers? get over it.

this is a message board...we are not supposed to agree with everything someone says

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          ^^^^exhibit A

why should anyone have to hide their hair?
          Because the white man is conspiring to keep you down.

Comment

did i ruffle you feathers? get over it.

this is a message board...we are not supposed to agree with everything someone says

You give yourself way too much credit even when someone clearly showed your biased agenda. lol

Comment

• I think Arum is mostly correct, the biggest US stars in boxing history from Louis onwards have mostly been African-American but non-hispanic white Americans always had quality guys to back from their own communities but that isn't really true anymore. It is certainly not the only factor though as the UFC has a coherence that boxing doesn't have and they are far ahead of the US boxing promoters when it comes to putting on an event.

Comment

Because the white man is conspiring to keep you down.
                ^^^see someone who gets it.....kmsl....its all good we are on a message board.

but in all seriousness though....why shouldnt children today in 2016 be able to wear their natural hair styles to school

this is going on in america and even south africa...our women shouldnt be required to put harsh chemicals and extreme heat in their hairto conform.

america is free right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
                  You give yourself way too much credit even when someone clearly showed your biased agenda. lol

opinions are like azz holes, everybody has one, so do you think i care about your feelings.

since you are sooooooooo unbiased and knowledgable tell me my agenda and make it clear.

i'll wait......

just admit their is some truth in what im saying and you dont like it.

Comment

our entire school curriculum had an agenda. they never taught anything about africans, mexicans, asians before european colonization/slavery of all those groups of people and continents.

inventions of others plagerized.

If you wanted to learn thats stuff growing up, you literally had to research on your own. Which myself and my siblings did.

Needless to say, the same schools, taught one thing in the class room, yet in the libraries in the same schools you learned so much more. for example how asians had world maps pre-dating the european exploration age 1490s-present, how west african and north african moors shared the route they took to america, how the natives in honduras told them of africans visited and traded gold and spears with them. Vasco Núñez de Balboa "discovered" african tribes in the caribbean who settled from west africa and he wrote about them so did columbus

Mansa Abubakari II sent hundreds of ships to america over a hundred years before columbus

Its sad to say but if anything, AMERICA was built on and thrives off "white pride"

I get called a racist for being knowledgeable about my heritage ( African, Mvskoke(creek), and cherokee)....I guess they wished we(indigenous americans) really were whipped out and extinct....fairy tales.
                    Definitely. I'm just glad that we live in a time, where people are starting to really push and speak out against the usual bull****. Of course, with all that we get the "why does everything have to be about racism?! I don't have privilege, I was poor growing up!! Affirmative Action is 'reverse racism'!!" But that's okay, I get a laugh at people trying to play victim whenever people bring up systematic racism.

Comment

der...because asians are among the best fighters in the world.....der....are you ******ed

they dominate in muay thai, lower weight classes in boxing, and do well in high school wrestling. Also free style

cry me a river
                      What ?

You're posts on this thread are getting worse .........

Comment

Working...
                      X