Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Pumped About Landing on Pacquiao-Vargas PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Pumped About Landing on Pacquiao-Vargas PPV

Five division world champion Nonito 'The Filipino Flash' Donaire (37-3, 24KOs) has said he is honored to be on the November 5 card at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas headlined by eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, who will face WBO welterweight champion Jessie Vargas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arum finally throwing him and his tart wife a bone huh.

Comment

Who is carrying the PPV? HBO, Showtime, ESPN???

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Arum finally throwing him and his tart wife a bone huh.
        Jealous. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/im...aces/hitit.gif

This is a good fight, worth going to bar for the card anyway.

Comment

Wow thats a Awesome fight for real, Deigo vs Nonito.

Its weird though so they finally put Nonito on a Pacquiao PPV undercard when Pac is already washed up and the tail end of his career?

thats kinda messed up, the fight is good though both fights gonna be action fights worth the money.

But kinda messed up though that Nonito had to wait so long to be on a Pac undercard.

Diego Magdeleno and Jessie Vargas should prevail, It seems this is a good card for Arum he is banking on his two Mexican young guns to shine and beat the aging Filipino lions.

Comment

he needs to give rigo his belt back

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
              Jealous. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/im...aces/hitit.gif

This is a good fight, worth going to bar for the card anyway.
              Jealous of who?

Never said it wasnt a cool fight

Comment

Which network s carrying the PPV ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
                  Which network s carrying the PPV ?
                  No clue yet. I think Arum just gonna do an independent PPV. I heard he is going to lower the PPV price to 49,99 for SD and HD will be 54.99, since Pacquiaos basically at the tail end and his drawing power is not the same. Reminds me of Tyson with his last few ppv fights they did very low something like 100-250k ppv buys,

The tickets prices are going to be affordable, I think the front row will be 400 bucks and the top will be 50 bucks.

I like that idea I wish all the big fights can be affordable.

I know the UFC prices their tickets fair but their PPV price has gone up, when UFC was first getting big they had a 39 dollar PPV, then it went to 49 bucks.

I dont know how much it is now.
                  Last edited by hectari; 08-31-2016, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    No clue yet. I think Arum just gonna do an independent PPV. I heard he is going to lower the PPV price to 49,99 for SD and HD will be 54.99

The tickets prices are going to be affordable, I think the front row will be 400 bucks and the top will be 50 bucks.

I like that idea I wish all the big fights can be affordable.

I know the UFC prices their tickets fair but their PPV price has gone up, when UFC was first getting big they had a 39 dollar PPV, then it went to 49 bucks.

I dont know how much it is now.
                    It's still a shyt fight, I'd give him a pass but I saw Bradley school this guy to the point I can't accept Vargas has any business at this level.

Comment

Working...
                    X