No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kohei Kono-Luis Concepcion: Pre-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kohei Kono-Luis Concepcion: Pre-Fight Report Card

A good fight is a good fight no matter where on the scale, or where in the world, it takes place. Wednesday in Japan, fans could be treated to a pretty damn good fight between two genuine top ten fighters at Jr. bantamweight.

[Click Here To Read More]

think kono wins this, the right hands are concepcions weakness and quick combinations, push him back or step around him.

Comment

Concepcion won a decision in the land of the rising sun this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuavale View Post
        Concepcion won a decision in the land of the rising sun this morning.
        I told them my Nica would do it! I said he was going to Japan for WAR! here we go now Cuadras has the WBA champ under his resume Chocos legend will continue to grow!

Comment

and Just last week I said Takayama would win the WBO once again..Roman Chocolatito is going down as fighter of the decade!

Comment

El Nica won in a good fight I heard. Wondering if he actually boxed instead of swinging for the fences. Kono is one tough dude so that wasn't gonna work.

Gotta check this one out.

Comment

LOL. Nobody cares about the little dudes, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                El Nica won in a good fight I heard. Wondering if he actually boxed instead of swinging for the fences. Kono is one tough dude so that wasn't gonna work.

Gotta check this one out.
                Looks like it was easy work as all three judges had a unamious decision - 116-112 y el tercer juez 115-113....theres a audio interview for those that have been blessed to speak Spaniard.

http://www.telemetro.com/deportes/bo...949405250.html

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  LOL. Nobody cares about the little dudes, I think.
                  These morons are busy debating what GGG had for breakfast -- their loss, we get more boxing then the average NSB fanboy.

Comment

Working...
                  X