No announcement yet.

Mayweathers verbal assaults..lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Stfu Larry you Fuking Pu$$y. You are such a *****.
    ok..................

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
      ok..................
      Exactly phaggot. Now go make some more stupid ass videos phaggot.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        Exactly phaggot. Now go make some more stupid ass videos phaggot.
        Dig that............

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          McGregor is alot more witty and creative with his trash talking but I think that if they were to battle it wouldn't be too one sided soley because I think Floyd would have quite a lot of content to use as opposed to McGregor.

Whether he could deliver it well however is debatable.

I think it would be quite intriguing to see to be honest. I'll tune in to that press conference any way.
          Asked my friend, who is a UFC guy, what makes Connor..Connor. He showed me a video of him talking smack to a whole panel like setting of fighters but the best was something like "you all wanna fight me cause you'll tel your wives its red panty night cause your gonna get paid"

Loved it but still not a fan of UFC

Comment

Dig that............
            Dig that....ok. Dude you are such a loser that even reminding you of it doesn't bother you as its a normal thing and ingrained in you.

Why don't you try something different in life for once, like getting a job or getting off government help. All that talk about selling insurance is bs anyways.

Comment

from just 147-154 he won

IBF-147
              WBA-147
              RING-147-2 TIMES
              WBC-147-2 TIMES
              WBO-147
              LINEAL--147-2 TIMES
              WBC-154-2 TIMES
              WBA-154
              RING-154-2 TIMES
              LINEAL-154

AT JUST 147 AND 154 BEAT

JUDAH
              HATTON-P4P TOP 10
              OSCAR-HOF,ATG
              MOSELY-HOF-P4P#3
              COTTO-HOF
              CANELO-P4P TOP 10
              PACQUIAO-HOF,ATG-P4P #2
              JMM-HOF-P4P #2

DID HE OUTGROW 147 ASWELL?
              How many times did he fight at 154lbs?
              Three times right?
              Three times those guys were big PPV draws who he didn't really hold the right to tell them fxck you, you come to me so that's why it happened, right?

Canelo PPV name
              Cotto PPV name
              ODLH PPV name

He didn't go to 154lbs to test himself he went to 154lbs because it was a huge cash draw that made sense If you could have said he fought a Lara at 154lbs then I would have been impressed but no he avoided him like the plague.

Comment

Floyd was really funny back then. Lol @ people still mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  How many times did he fight at 154lbs?
                  Three times right?
                  Three times those guys were big PPV draws who he didn't really hold the right to tell them fxck you, you come to me so that's why it happened, right?

Canelo PPV name
                  Cotto PPV name
                  ODLH PPV name

He didn't go to 154lbs to test himself he went to 154lbs because it was a huge cash draw that made sense If you could have said he fought a Lara at 154lbs then I would have been impressed but no he avoided him like the plague.
                  Oh shut up. The big pay per view draws are draws because they are seen as top level competitors in the first place. Canelo, Cotto, and De La Hoya would not have been draws if they weren't elite fighters. It also helped that they were big money fights. When Lara and Canelo faced off Lara didn't prove he was much better than Canelo, only landing ten more punches while getting hit with heavier blows. Lara doesn't sell and his skill set is overrated.

Haters will look for reasons to hate no matter what the man did so of course he took the bigger money fights. All of those guys were ranked higher at 154 pounds than Lara was when Floyd fought them. Lara only became the top guy by default after Canelo got schooled by Floyd. Lara has yet to prove himself to be the best guy in his division so I don't see why beating him would be more impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    Oh shut up. The big pay per view draws are draws because they are seen as top level competitors in the first place. Canelo, Cotto, and De La Hoya would not have been draws if they weren't elite fighters. It also helped that they were big money fights. When Lara and Canelo faced off Lara didn't prove he was much better than Canelo, only landing ten more punches while getting hit with heavier blows. Lara doesn't sell and his skill set is overrated.

Haters will look for reasons to hate no matter what the man did so of course he took the bigger money fights. All of those guys were ranked higher at 154 pounds than Lara was when Floyd fought them. Lara only became the top guy by default after Canelo got schooled by Floyd. Lara has yet to prove himself to be the best guy in his division so I don't see why beating him would be more impressive.
                    Canelo
                    ODLH
                    Cotto

ALL didn't need Floyd to make a PPV fight so stfu, Floyd ducked the real tests of 154lbs a weight drained Canelo, weight drained ODLH that was coming off his worst form of his career and a Cotto who had looked his worst at 154lbs.

Comment

Curl curl do the jheri curl

Comment

Working...
                      X