Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Ward prove his offer to GGG was legit by fighting him @168 next year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    OK go for it. I'm waiting. In fact just prove the part when HBO offered GGG to Ward. And when Ward turned it down.
    Added a ton of links, you can check them out. All Facts, no bullshit

I leave the lies and pretending stuff to Ward and his nuthuggers.

Comment

Golovkin-Ward: Promoter Doesn't See Financial Sense
      - See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-....jR09m3ZY.dpuf

Golovkin's Coach: Andre Ward Must Go to 164 or No Fight
      - See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins....ciVIn0C8.dpuf

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        Added a ton of links, you can check them out. All Facts, no bullshit

I leave the lies and pretending stuff to Ward and his nuthuggers.
        I said prove. That's not prove that's one side saying whatever. However I appreciate the effort. For someone like me who's been on this site every day for years I don't know how that slipped past me.

Comment

Ward is focused on Kovalev right now, arguably the #1 pound for pound fighter in boxing. He can't afford to overlook this opponent and there is no guarantee he survives this monumental task of defeating the Krusher.

GGG is not on his mind right now.

Comment

Special Exta!
            Want an opinion about Ward vs GGG from an unbiased african american boxing fan?? Just facts, no bias:

Last edited by Jubei; 08-28-2016, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              I said prove. That's not prove that's one side saying whatever. However I appreciate the effort. For someone like me who's been on this site every day for years I don't know how that slipped past me.
              Everything you read on the internet is one side/person talking.

Anyway, you think Tom Loeffler is a liar now? Tom Loeffler, probably the most honest and genuine person in the sport.

You think the Russian Interview is made up, you think GGG is a liar?

You think Ward never got the fight offered by HBO in 2013?

Take an educated guess why Ward NEVER ever denied that this offer was on the table?

Ward abused the situation to his favour and sent a hoax offer, a little media stunt, literally ONE hour after GGG announced his future plans and upcoming fights.

Ward himself couldnt make 168 since 2013, revealed himself he struggles making 175. Yet you think Ward's offer was legit? You sound like you have some common sense so i leave it to you to think about it.
              Last edited by Jubei; 08-28-2016, 08:42 AM.

Comment

if he can make 168 ever again I guess he would
                but tbh if Ward beats Kovalev he will be the one who call shots and he won't be the one who will have anything to prove. If he beats Kovalev anyhow i 175 then a 160 Golovkin would be an easy work for him.
                Other question is that f he beats KOvalev I doN't think that Ward will be a fighter who has to move up and down just to please Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                  if he can make 168 ever again I guess he would
                  but tbh if Ward beats Kovalev he will be the one who call shots and he won't be the one who will have anything to prove. If he beats Kovalev anyhow i 175 then a 160 Golovkin would be an easy work for him.
                  Other question is that f he beats KOvalev I doN't think that Ward will be a fighter who has to move up and down just to please Golovkin.
                  EZ work?

Kovalev himself says that GGG hits harder than him
                  :

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=678542

Darnell Boone shared the ring with all of them Ward, Kovalev and GGG.

Boone would pick GGG against the current version of Ward, says GGG hits harder than Kovalev and is technically better.

Boone actually says GGG hits as hard with 16oz Gloves as Kovalev hits with 10oz Gloves!

Comment

Another horrible thread from NSB's anus.

Comment

Ward/Kova. Makes GGG irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                      X