Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Both Canelo and Smith cancelled the VADA testing for their fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinnabon having issues losing weight?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      Cinnabon having issues losing weight?
      Cinnabon

I think he is. I ain't a MW doeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

This doesn't help La Nena's case!

Comment

He's gonna wait to hear the details

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            He's gonna wait to hear the details

I wonder if he's put in a call to Golden Boy to get the details or if he'll just wait for Golden Boy to release the details...

Comment

And for the record. You don't have to be ranked in the top 15 to sign up for the WBC free VADA testing clean sport program. Lucas Browne signed up and he isn't rated in their top 15. So let's hope they don't say the issue was cost.

Comment

It's pretty obvious Canelo is taking illegal stuff to lose weight as I have stated many times. He should be fighting at 160 since three years ago. ****ing weight cheater.

Comment

Oh dang, didnt see that thread and opened one myself some time ago. Sorry.

Comment

Sounds very much like Canelo demanded no VADA testing because he is using stuff on the list. Diuretics and whatnot.

Some guy on Youtube suggested that Floyd might want to face Canelo for the WBO belt and doesn't want to get involved in VADA testing.

Comment

Shouldn't this count as a violation? What's the difference between cancelling testing and refusing to get tested?

Comment

Working...
                      X