No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Pleased To Reclaim Mexican Dates From Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicky View Post
    It's such a sham playing on the Mexican hero theme. Most Mexicans I know are embarrassed by Canelo because he so obviously ducked GGG. Canelo has become ODLAH's wet dream and ca$h cow. He should grow a pair and be his own man.
    who are these mexicans you speak of...cause all the mexicans i know including myself could care less what canelo does...

Comment

Pathetic.

Comment

Canelo reclaimed the mexican dates to provide us with the same cherry picking garbage floyd did!

Comment

Kind of funny how the "Mexican dates" were passed on from a Black man to an Irish man.

Comment

Its funny even the scrubby Berto fight was atleast against a known commodity. The only way I've even seen Liam Smith is from youtube and the guy sucks balls. Seems like a downgrade from Mayweather. Atleast Mayweather cherry picked fighters you have heard about. Like a green Canelo and a washed up Cotto. And a washed up Pacquiao. And every other known commodity he fought. He didn't have you shell out money for a fight to watch some unknown limited brit wanker. This fight will not outsell Mayweather-Berto.
            Last edited by Boxing lives; 08-27-2016, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Using those dates for Khan & Smith is really starting off with a bang and making those dates count

Comment

Originally posted by JJRalkman View Post
                Kind of funny how the "Mexican dates" were passed on from a Black man to an Irish man.
                LMAO good one but very true

Comment

You didn't reclaim them. He relinquished them. And you've done a shitty job with them. I don't care if you liked Floyd or not you can't deny that twice a year you were excited about boxing. We had the superbowl of boxing twice a year thanks to Floyd. This shit feels dead now. Nobody even throws fight parties for Canelo's fights. You've done a disgrace to the Mexican dates. You've made them a joke.

Comment

Like other have already said, Canelo didn't take siht. The dates were handed to him once FMJ retired. What's funny, to me at least, if FMJ came back he'd Snatch those dates from Canelo and leave him and GBP looking foolish and crying

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      i hope canelo makes the GGG fans weight ten years lol, that would be hilarious. the GGG fans will still buy the ppv.
                      Why are u wishing that? Dont u want to see that fight? Arent u a boxing fan or u just a groupie/hater type of guy? Ur post looks pretty dumb. Im not a fan of either but **** yeah I want to see that fight.

This is the type of post that makes me wonder abt this forum sometimes. Unbelievable

I dont wan to ''weight'' for the fight anymore, lets get it on. I am tired of ''weighting'' after Canelo to grow from 155 to 160.
                      Last edited by boxinggod101; 08-27-2016, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X