Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sup View Post
    Did you mean 4:22?

Kellerman is talking at 3:22
    AH DAMN no lol!! Not even that video. I kept watching others, I meant 3:22 in this vid:

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Elijah tillery kicking riddick bowe and rock newman pulling him over the top rope by his neck was kinda fukt up. There was also a fight where the guys mom jumped in the ring and started trying to hit his opponent with her shoe.
      Tony Wilson vs Steve McCarthy .....Southampton civic centre I was there and it was nuts lol.....and it also kicked off big time in the crowd.....

Comment

https://youtu.be/e5AYEw2rAFM

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
          plot twist, he was just fking around
          Man Oscar such a smug face, you can see in his eyes he has joined the dark side
          Im not sure about the dark side. What I saw in his eyes that night looked like a few lines of coke to me. I was rolling, like, Look at this dude geeking in the middle of the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
            Tony Wilson vs Steve McCarthy .....Southampton civic centre I was there and it was nuts lol.....and it also kicked off big time in the crowd.....
            That's crazy lol...i looked it up after i posted. Didn't the guy who's mom came into the ring get the win?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=R...&v=cU9pdMr-H9M
              1:19 it's pure gold.

Comment

Two pages in and no mention of leap frog?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH4nDLNLfk0

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  That's crazy lol...i looked it up after i posted. Didn't the guy who's mom came into the ring get the win?
                  yeah it was crazy.....after it happened he instantly thought he won raised his arms and walked away....then the ref after about 10 minutes of rioting ordered McCarthy to get back in the ring and carry on fighting but he refused because he had 4 stitches from the mums stileto when she attacked him .....he got robbed that night of the win....shocking result really

Comment

Every heavyweight fight of the 90s

Buster-tyson
                    Bowe vs the dude that tried to kick him and bowe and Rock Newman double teamed
                    Bowe-holyfield 2
                    Bowe-Golata 1
                    Bowe-Golata 2
                    Lennox-mccall 2
                    Holyfield-tyson 2
                    Tyson-saravese

The good ole days

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X