Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos excessive fouls were worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really tough one between ward and wlad. Just constant cheating by wlad with his clinching, but for me ward edges it as not only does he clinch, he throws headbutts into the mix too.

Comment

Golota was the dirtiest fighter I ever watched.

Comment

I hate Mares low blows, mostly because THEY GIVE HIM MORE POINTS FOR THAT, poor Agbeko.
        I hate watching Ward and Wlad, but they get the job done.
        Mayweather elbows, well i haven't seen many of them really affect the fight, still a bad thing of course.
        Benn rabbit punches seemed like something out of his aggressive style, but sadly is one of those fouls which ended in tragedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Danieltapia View Post
          Golota was the dirtiest fighter I ever watched.
          I love the point when he started to throw some combinations to the poor Bowe, i mean, combinations, that's something out of hajimme no ippo.

Comment

Fouls or cheating? Luis Resto committed the worst foul in history.

Comment

Joe Cortez " watch the elbow Tito."

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                There are many different ways to foul/cheat
                And some fighters would get away with it .

Whos fouls were worse in your humble opinion and why?

Mares-low blows

Floyd- excessive elbows

Wlad-excessive clinching

Ward-headbutts/excessive clinching

Benn-rabbit punches
                Gennady Golovkins fans love Golovkin. They are quickly becoming the worst fans around.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Gennady Golovkins fans love Golovkin. They are quickly becoming the worst fans around.
                  Guys like you who bring him up for no reason are the worst and it's ruining the forum. Answer the ****ing question or shut up.

Comment

low blows/rabbit punches....gayest fouls. dudes use them as excuses to take a break or seek assistance. if you watch 95% of all low blows, guys at first act as if their junk was cut off. then a minute later theyre back to normal. some of them will; be glancing blows yet the **** will roll around like a f@g.

rabbit punches are just misplaced love taps. dont no **** mention g-man. the clot could have formed from any punch. guys are hit in the back of the head in every fight but because g-man caught a few, lets blame it on the rabbit punch.

tysons ear biting and attempted arm breaking fouls should be mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                      Guys like you who bring him up for no reason are the worst and it's ruining the forum. Answer the ****ing question or shut up.
                      No, it's posters like you who agree posters that think that fighters do that pathetic crap on purpose. Don't ever quote me again talking this ****** ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X