Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: No Big Fights at 168, I Make 160 Easy - I'm Not Big 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lil G is a joke.Degale fight in UK is a big fight.But Lil G knows that Degale can whoop his ass.

Comment

Jesus you guys are actually pathetic.

He's a middleweight plain and simple. He doesn't want to move up to 168lbs for the same $$ he'd get to fight at 160lbs.

He never said 154-168lbs. Promoters talk crap all the time you'd think some of you "boxing" fans would have learnt that by now.

GGG could fight Klitscho tomorrow and the same 20 of you (who are all pretty **** posters,) would call Wlad a bum and say he's too old and that GGG ducked Lara to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Obliterator View Post
        True. What about after him? SMW division not all that great either. Is it worth it to move up and then back down again? It would be nice if he did though. Just to see what he's made of but what would we do in his shoes?Considering his age and what not.
        Consider his age? Defaq! How old was Floyd Mayweather when he moved up to face Cotto? How old was he when he moved up again to face Canelo? Both times he was older than pusssy G you bloody hypocrites!

Comment

Loeffler keeps talking about Ramirez and De Gale. They keep talking about moving up to 168 but aren't willing to do it.

Comment

You can't make this **** up. I'm done with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              Consider his age? Defaq! How old was Floyd Mayweather when he moved up to face Cotto? How old was he when he moved up again to face Canelo? Both times he was older than pusssy G you bloody hypocrites!
              Whoa whoa relax there. I see your point but Mayweather and GGG are completely different. Talking about a guy that hardly gets hit while the other one eats left hook sammiches on most of his fights. Hypocrite in what way? I'm not defending GGG, simply stating he's getting up there in age.

Comment

And they wonder y nobody will pay to watch bumlumkin fight. He's a fkn fraud and you can't fool the fans. Mayweather isn't a big welterweight yet he wants to fight him. Lara wants to fight him at 160 yet he won't duct him. I wish his old azz would just retire already... he's close to 40 anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  Canelo was a big fight though, as was Cotto. Personally I'd love to see GGG move up, but as they say if it makes $s it makes sense. SMW is as stacked with no-names as 160. Degale vs GGG in the UK might make a splash, but Chunky's hardly a household name over here - perhaps it'll do better after Brook - GGG. Badou Jack, Ramirez? These guys are neither gonna earn GGG big $s or make him into some kinda superstar - though they might make for more competitive fights than he's used to.

Comment

Originally posted by NateHound View Post
                    He never said 154-168lbs. Promoters talk crap all the time you'd think some of you "boxing" fans would have learnt that by now

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Loeffler keeps talking about Ramirez and De Gale. They keep talking about moving up to 168 but aren't willing to do it.
                      I think we have another Pacquiao on our hands. He said Brook was to small and now he's fighting him. He doesn't have a say in who he fights. If Loeffler says Ramirez, he'll fight Ramirez

I wonder if he'll move down? There are plenty of good fights at 154. I still don't understand why they won't even entertain the idea of fighting Lara. He's a common opponent with Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X