Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your most Underrated boxers right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
    Gamboa, Donaire, BJS, Diego Chaves
    do people underestimate gamboa?

Comment

No opinion on Kovalev/Ward but Pascal is not granite at all. Froch had him stanky legged and Dawson had him on his bike late.
      LOL

Not granite at all.. You do realize he was never dropped let alone knocked out in his WHOLE CAREER before Kovalev?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        never saw a fighter as accomplished before the age of 30, like danny Garcia, get so underrated

he does nothing special but he knows how to win and never quits.

he is clearly the most underrated on this site and outside of it, considering people consider him the weak link at 147, when in actuality, he may be the most proven as far as who he has fought in his career over all
        Yeah true, forgot about him, Danny Garcia has one of the best resumes in boxing, it sucks that he has been taking soft touches lately but it doenst take away the fact that hes a great fighter that is undefeated

Ive noticed Garcia often fall behind early in fights but always finds a way to win, good chin, good heart, and as u said, doesnt do anything special but he does everything well, and his style is fun to watch

He seems to struggle against clever/awkward fighters, and excel vs brawlers/aggressive fighters

If he just wasnt as slow of a starter i think Danny would win his fights more convincingly, but as i said he always finds a way to win and is good at analyzing his opponents and exposing their weaknesses

I think Danny beats Spence, Vargas, Porter and maybe Bradley but would struggle against Thurman and Kell Brook

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
          LOL

Not granite at all.. You do realize he was never dropped let alone knocked out in his WHOLE CAREER before Kovalev?
          Yet was hurt by every big puncher he faced.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            do people underestimate gamboa?
            I've seen people say he's done at the top level and the likes of Loma would destroy him.... I think that's madness

Comment

Murat Gassiev is a BEAST.

As is Sergey Lipinets.

Comment

While he's done now, "El Chico Guapo" Campillo was. It really sucks for him, all three fighters that he was robbed blind against a got a shot at Hopkins. He's the one who deserved a fight with Hopkins.

Comment

Yet was hurt by every big puncher he faced.....
                  Yet the only one who could put him away not once but twice was Kovalev. Only person to ever drop him too LOL.

Kovalev would kill Frochy and show Ward who the real man is

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
                    Yet the only one who could put him away not once but twice was Kovalev. Only person to ever drop him too LOL.

Kovalev would kill Frochy and show Ward who the real man is
                    Ummm why are you talking about Kovalev? Lol I think you're a little insecure..

Anyway it's Jean Pascal.....Hardly a fu(king legend now is he.

I couldn't give two *****s about either Kovalev or Ward to be honest, neither do anything rather exciting in the ring.

Froch was a small 168 fighter, it'd be rather embarrassing if Kovalev didn't beat him.

Comment

Ummm why are you talking about Kovalev? Lol I think you're a little insecure..

Anyway it's Jean Pascal.....Hardly a fu(king legend now is he.

I couldn't give two *****s about either Kovalev or Ward to be honest, neither do anything rather exciting in the ring.

Froch was a small 168 fighter, it'd be rather embarrassing if Kovalev didn't beat him.
                      you're a Brit right?

Comment

Working...
                      X