Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis, Floyd Mayweather at Odds, Sosa Bout in Doubt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    Nicholas Waltera might disagree with your post
    offering a guy career high money (which he turned down) is "shelving" him?

interesting assessment.........

Comment

that's too bad. I was just thinking about Gervonta during all this Spence hype. I said it before, Gervonta is one the top 5 most exciting fighters today. I can't possibly see him step up in competition if his promoter is shelving him. Floyd is a control freak, but I've never heard of a promoter punishing a fighter for staying near home.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

Ignore him, Insert any other promoters name besides floyd and these clowns would accusing him of all kinds of things.

Comment

Looks like this guy will end his own career before it even starts

Comment

I think it's way more to the story than Davis not wanting to move so Floyd shelves him. We'll know more to the story in a couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
              Ignore him, Insert any other promoters name besides floyd and these clowns would accusing him of all kinds of things.
              oh no doubt. These posts are comical. Floyd, the PROMOTER is "investing" in this young man, and the kid should be grateful and follow floyds instructions and blah blah blah. But Arum or anyone else says a single word about a fighters lifestyle and its "greedy MFer should shut up he is just a bloodsucker the fighter takes all the risks" and on and on......

its too funny...........

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                I like a guy staying loyal to where he's from, Spence trains out of Dallas and will be drawing over 10k when he starts fighting here more.
                Spence is from DeSoto, that's anything but the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                  Spence is from DeSoto, that's anything but the hood.
                  Didn't say it was, let's not act like you can't get into trouble 10 minutes away in Oak Cliff. There's a joke that Desoto guys swear they are from Oak Cliff.

Comment

I'm sure this will resolved but putting the whole promoter thing aside, the Baltimore "trouble" lifestyle, what I see is an ATG is willing to mentor you in the Mecca of boxing!

How can you say no?

Unless you are a cash only person the family can be fed anywhere and friends will be there still when you have the bank roll.

21 and a ATG comes calling it's time to enroll in agoge

How great do you want to be?

Just my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

450k when Loma got 850k for Martinez is not a good faith offer.

Comment

Working...
                      X