Boxrec gives Bundu and Murray the same rating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxrec gives Bundu and Murray the same rating

Which I think is accurate.

Pretty funny seeing the GGG fans trash Spence when he's facing the same level of opposition in practically half the time.

The boxrec ratings are a joke dude. They got Dominic Wade with more points than Badou Jack lol, nevermind Murray. Chris Eubank has more points than JF Estrada, nevermind Badou Jack. Like that cretin Scipio says, you played yourself

Comment

paid for by al gaymon.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post

Pretty funny seeing the GGG fans trash Spence when he's facing the same level of opposition in practically half the time.
        You're saying that Golovkin's best opponent is equal to Spence's 2nd best?
        OK, fair enough.

Both guys obviously need to step it up, though Spence isn't 34 so he gets a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          The boxrec ratings are a joke dude. They got Dominic Wade with more points than Badou Jack lol, nevermind Murray. Chris Eubank has more points than JF Estrada, nevermind Badou Jack. Like that cretin Scipio says, you played yourself
          I don't give a **** about Boxrec, but ggg trolls swear by it.

Still think Murray and Bundu are pretty much equal in terms of opposition.
          Last edited by KingHippo; 08-22-2016, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Both guys obviously need to step it up, though Spence isn't 34 so he gets a pass.
            Insinuating that Bundu was a cherry pick, not a title eliminator?

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post

lets see dumb ass. murray beat two champs in sturm and martinez in their home countries and got robbed by the judges. bumdu's best win is who? a prospect in gavin lol you're a ****** if you think they are equals in any way.

Comment

lol..naw i rank Murray above Bundu man.....boxrec is a joke..

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                  lol..naw i rank Murray above Bundu man.....boxrec is a joke..
                  Not by much.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    lets see dumb ass. murray beat two champs in sturm and martinez in their home countries and got robbed by the judges. bumdu's best win is who? a prospect in gavin lol you're a ****** if you think they are equals in any way.
                    Don't project on me low IQ

Skill wise they're not far apart.

Comment

Working...
                    X