Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Jacobs best quillen to into retirement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
    Who cares. I'm glad we don't have to hear the stupid **** that Quillin was constantly saying or see a limited boxer get touted like he's special.
    he had no armature background of course he was limited

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      And Quillin or his management didn't want the fight.

That said, Quillin retired? I thought he was moving up to 168...
      Quillan said the same thing about K2 that all the other so-called duckers say ...they make shi.t offers.

They offered Jacobs a lower number than he got against Quillan.That's not the way to act when you want to make a fight.

K2 uses low-ball offers..that's certainly the way it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Golovkin's not willing to fight Canelo for free either, yet he's still thirsting after that fight so what's your point.

Nothing is barring Golovkin/Sanchez/K2 from making the call, even if the subsequent talks don't end up in a fight.

K2 was more than happy to make the call for Chavez Jr, Alvarez, Froch, and for the fight at the O2 (since apparently the actual opponent was of no concern as long as that UK money showed up).

You mention Quillin or Jacobs, or Lara or Ward, and, all of a sudden, K2 forgets that phones/email actually exists. lol

wonder why?

I've got a suggestion; Quillin may want the moon when talking to some video blogger about a fight (I doubt that Quillin ever put his price tag at anywhere near $5m-$10m), but, if faced with an actual negotiation over a fight that could actually happen, I'm fairly certain that he and his camp could $1m plus 40% of whatever upside on the revenues as something they'd be comfortable with taking
        Do I really have to remind you how worthless your certainties are? 1m, lol you're a joke. Quillin was offered a Ggg fight multiple times, dummy. Laras manager just said Loeffler called Haymon about Lara and Jacobs.

Comment

If he never fights again, the boxing world loses nothing. He was overrated for years while he struggled greatly with subpar opposition and has zero drive to be great. He has been bad for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
            Firstly, the moment Quillin goes down, you will be the first one to make 10 threads on why Quillin became a bum after Jacobs loss. Next, what does fighting Quillin bring to GGG? He is a loser. He brings to money in the table. His last fight with Jacobs which was considered big got what 300k views? In what universe does he deserve 1m paycheck even? Which he probably will not fight for as he got more than that vs Jacobs. Last we heard about him, he was moving up too so its time to stop trolling and move on.
            Quillin got flattened by Jacobs, and I never called him a bum; not my problem that you want to project your feelings onto someone else.

What does Quillin bring to lil G? A chance to fight a guy who isn't just some tin-foil tomato can for once. Peter Quillin can fight; whether you want to acknowledge it or not, he's been in there with enough top-level fighters to prove to the audience that there's ability there.

Golovkin fought Willie Monroe Jr and Dominic Wade, and Kell Brook (the current IBF 147 champion) is weeks away from being the best opponent that Golovkin has ever fought as a pro, and there are still folks who doubt Kell Brook's actual ability.

Hilarious to see folks like you relishing the fact that Golovkin has literally fought dog ****-level opposition his entire career, yet he's supposedly calling the shot on anything. lol

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Do I really have to remind you how worthless your certainties are? 1m, lol you're a joke. Quillin was offered a Ggg fight multiple times, dummy. Laras manager just said Loeffler called Haymon about Lara and Jacobs.
              Hilarious that you continue to spout bull****, yet expect no one to 1)check your **** or 2)call you on your bull****.

Link to Lara's manager saying what you've said?

Comment

Quillin got flattened by Jacobs, and I never called him a bum; not my problem that you want to project your feelings onto someone else.

What does Quillin bring to lil G? A chance to fight a guy who isn't just some tin-foil tomato can for once. Peter Quillin can fight; whether you want to acknowledge it or not, he's been in there with enough top-level fighters to prove to the audience that there's ability there.

Golovkin fought Willie Monroe Jr and Dominic Wade, and Kell Brook (the current IBF 147 champion) is weeks away from being the best opponent that Golovkin has ever fought as a pro, and there are still folks who doubt Kell Brook's actual ability.

Hilarious to see folks like you relishing the fact that Golovkin has literally fought dog ****-level opposition his entire career, yet he's supposedly calling the shot on anything. lol
                Yet ggg still beats Jacobs and quillin on the same night back to back.they are tune ups for ggg nothing more. Ggg needs to go up in weight to challenge him self

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
                  Yet ggg still beats Jacobs and quillin on the same night back to back.they are tune ups for ggg nothing more. Ggg needs to go up in weight to challenge him self
                  If Golovkin beats both fighters on the same night, why does K2 openly act as if Daniel Jacobs doesn't even exist (yet Jacobs is the mandatory challenger)?

My guess is that K2 isn't as confident in the outcome of the matchup as you are.

you played yourself.

Comment

Hilarious that you continue to spout bull****, yet expect no one to 1)check your **** or 2)call you on your bull****.

Link to Lara's manager saying what you've said?
                    You didn't call me out on anything, by now you now better than to push your made up numbers when I'm around. Same old story, me right, you laughably wrong

Here you go, clueless:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=718242

Comment

I hope Quillin has retired.

He is the mascot of the pointless al Haymon fighter.

The fighter who was also on TV fighting nobodies, that no one cared about, that had no interest in fighting any real competition.

Jacobs/Quillin did less than 300k views.

These fighters aren't fooling anyone, no one cares About these bum neggas.

Comment

Working...
                      X