The Spence ******ation is unreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Why would you do that?
    Seriously, you wouldn't pay to see random mismatches? Like Khan-Canelo was obvious from day one, but it was insanely hilarious when he died and went to heaven from the punch.

You wouldn't watch Gamboa-Cotto? Even this shot Cotto lands one liver shot and Gamboa's in the hospital

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Why would you do that?
      Because he's clearly a weirdo

Comment

The hype is real

Next time I'm fighting to put somethin around my waist... #worldtitlechase

A video posted by Errol Spence Jr (@errolspencejr) on

Comment

We gonna listen to you or the people who've been in the ring with him?

He was giving me good work. Real good work. He pushed me. Made me get in tip top condition...He's a hell of a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I don't think Spence should get hit AT ALL vs someone like Bundu. And no matter what reason you try and find for it, getting backed up against the ropes whilst taking hooks to the side of the face isn't a good look in any situation. Certainly not against Bundu of all people.

If you take shots vs Bundu, imagine what'll happen if he fought Brook next. jeez
            gimme a break. Besides you should be worried about if Kelly will even fight again after his up coming beat down

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Funny how you call him the real deal
              Yet other fighters like Jacobs Martinez and others say the same about GGG but you still call him a hype job

Comment

The hype is real

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                gimme a break. Besides you should be worried about if Kelly will even fight again after his up coming beat down
                Spence beating Brook?

Comment

The hype is real

I like how Jacobs can't ever get his name right. Bondo boonko

Comment

Brook fighting Bundu left overs years after Bundu beat him Brook fought Bundu's leftovers. Then Jo Jo Dan. Then Jo Jo Dan's leftovers (Dan beat Bizier twice) Spence fought Pacquiao and Khan's leftovers and did what neither one could do. Brook fought Keith Thurman leftovers and did what Thurman couldn't do. In his last 5 fights he's been able to stop guys who've never been stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Funny how you call him the real deal
                      Yet other fighters like Jacobs Martinez and others say the same about GGG but you still call him a hype job
                      I've never said GGG isn't the real deal. My criticism of him has always been his resume and unwillingness to be great. If Spence is 34 years old and still fighting welterweight waiting on Crawford to move up while fighting bums I'll criticize him too.

Comment

Working...
                      X