Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bundu: Spence Lived Up To The Hype, More Precise Than Thurman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why does spence have so many haters? he looks really good.

i want him to face the other top welters just to show that he is the best.

imo he is the number 1 welterweight in boxing today.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post

You have to be kidding or smoking green.

Garcia wouldn't last six. He'd be crushed.
      Spence is a beast, but he will not blow through DG that way. 12 round decision, best man will win that day.

Comment

bundwho ?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by angad10 View Post
          why does spence have so many haters? he looks really good.

i want him to face the other top welters just to show that he is the best.

imo he is the number 1 welterweight in boxing today.
          Agreed. Too early for him to have so many haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            Spence is a beast, but he will not blow through DG that way. 12 round decision, best man will win that day.
            I think he does. Khan gave Garcia a good fight until getting KO'd. Khan doesn't make it that far with spence.

I think Garcia would be down in 6, but I could see him taking until 8.

Comment

You have to be kidding or smoking green.

Garcia wouldn't last six. He'd be crushed.
              I think he does. Khan gave Garcia a good fight until getting KO'd. Khan doesn't make it that far with spence.

Garcia would be abused by Spence. He's never faced anyone with that kind of power. Spence is KO'ing everyone right now.

Comment

all the spence haters are quiet tonight

Comment

All Khan got is speed no serious power but I see Spence giving Garcia all type of problems Garcia has been gifted too many decisions and he will lose the same way Santa Cruz lost believe his time is coming

Comment

Spence is the Truth, but now no other beltholder is gonna wanna fight him.
                    This stuff gets people scared... next fight he's gonna have to show some acting skills and pretend he has vulnerabilities.

Comment

That's no doubt, he would only last as long as he can run.

Comment

Working...
                      X