Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Brook Can Drop Out of Golovkin Fight, Face Me Instead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    the fact that you put Brook and Spence in the same sentence and try to say Brook is avoiding Spence is downright ******ed and you should have your brain checked immediately.
    comprehensions skills are a powerful thing. do u know how to comprehend?

"in brook's mind this is a cash grab & if he gets ko'd he still has all of the benefits at welterweight & the name at 154. if he gets ko'd by spence at 147 it's over"

which means the sole motive of fighting golovkin is money (cash grab) what was brook doing at 176 (almost over the limit) that let me know that brook's not serious. instead of focusing on a gameplan working on speed. he's working on weights, burgers, & how to make his legs bigger then golovkins (thats a comedy show on Broadway)

I Never said he avoided spence to fight golovkin. YOU said that. what I said had much more variables in it then just that.

brook see's the golovkin fight as a cash grab. if he gets ko'd he'll still have the benefits at welterweight & the huge name at 154. if brook fights someone like errol & gets ko'd at his respective weight. he has nothing. So he jumped at the chance of fighting golovkin because of the money while still holding major power at his respective weight.

if u and others alike can't understand that I have no words for u. maybe u should advise brook on how he can make his legs look like a fat building for the sure reason of flaunting & flexing @ the audience. also while you're at it (whispers) remind him that he has an actual fight. not a fat beefy worlds strongest man contest.

Comment

I would really like to see Errol in with one of the guys mentioned in the article while he's waiting on the Brook situation to play itself out. I guess the only guys mentioned that would make sense are Thurman and Garcia because they're beltholders. Now that he's in a position to fight for a belt. But I just hate to see prospects slide into these mandatory positions without ever really facing a legitimate, bonafide contender. The smart business move is obviously to sit on his mandatory position till everything shakes out. But I really miss the days when guys went out and put a madatory position at risk to make a statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        comprehensions skills are a powerful thing. do u know how to comprehend?

"in brook's mind this is a cash grab & if he gets ko'd he still has all of the benefits at welterweight & the name at 154. if he gets ko'd by spence at 147 it's over"

which means the sole motive of fighting golovkin is money (cash grab) what was brook doing at 176 (almost over the limit) that let me know that brook's not serious. instead of focusing on a gameplan working on speed. he's working on weights, burgers, & how to make his legs bigger then golovkins (thats a comedy show on Broadway)

I Never said he avoided spence to fight golovkin. YOU said that. what I said had much more variables in it then just that.

brook see's the golovkin fight as a cash grab. if he gets ko'd he'll still have the benefits at welterweight & the huge name at 154. if brook fights someone like errol & gets ko'd at his respective weight. he has nothing. So he jumped at the chance of fighting golovkin because of the money while still holding major power at his respective weight.

if u and others alike can't understand that I have no words for u. maybe u should advise brook on how he can make his legs look like a fat building for the sure reason of flaunting & flexing @ the audience. also while you're at it (whispers) remind him that he has an actual fight. not a fat beefy worlds strongest man contest.
        Yes. You are putting the two in the same sentence alluding that Brook somehow has Spence in his mind and knows not to take the fight. Whether you say it directly or indirectly, that's what you're saying.

Absolutely laughable that you even think of putting Brook's name in with Spence in any way shape or form other than "Spence should fight someone who can fight back before facing Brook"

Right now, Spence would be minced meat in 4 rounds if he fought Brook.

Comment

Yes. You are putting the two in the same sentence alluding that Brook somehow has Spence in his mind and knows not to take the fight. Whether you say it directly or indirectly, that's what you're saying.

Absolutely laughable that you even think of putting Brook's name in with Spence in any way shape or form other than "Spence should fight someone who can fight back before facing Brook"

Right now, Spence would be minced meat in 4 rounds if he fought Brook.
          putting them in the same sentience? excuse the hell out of me. what has brook done to be this legend at welterweight that other contenders can't be in his same "sentence" hug porter to death to a razor close win?
          Last edited by Godsfly; 08-21-2016, 10:41 PM.

Comment

putting them in the same sentience? excuse the hell out of me. what has brook done to be this legend at welterweight that other contenders can't be in his same "sentence" hug porter to death to a razor close win?
            Razor close? He won 9-3 and 8-4 on 2/3 scorecards?

It was a comfortable decision for Brook. And that craps all over anything Spence has done in his career.

You are free to discuss a potential match up, but trying to come on here and indicate Brook is ducking Spence is absolutely stonecold ******ed.

Comment

Exactly!!! Hbo and hbo fan boys dont like to talk about that tho

Originally posted by kigali View Post
              the very slow wade hit ggg with a 4 punch combination.

Even adama's mummy ass was catching him with lead rights.
              ggg and hbo fan boys dont like discussing those things tho!!! They just want to keep calling ggg a legend for beating david lamieux aka marco antonio rubios leftovers.... Lmfaoooo

Comment

Razor close? He won 9-3 and 8-4 on 2/3 scorecards?

It was a comfortable decision for Brook. And that craps all over anything Spence has done in his career.

You are free to discuss a potential match up, but trying to come on here and indicate Brook is ducking Spence is absolutely stonecold ******ed.
                it was a Mid round decision......i actually had the fight 7-5 for brook & one of the judges had it a draw. the idiot judge who had it 9-3 was a total clown. comfortable decision for brook? whooooohahaha.

I am free to discuss what ever the hell i want on a public forum. & u are bat **** ret@rded because u still can't comprehend the post u were replying to. all u see is "DE post say duck duck duck" you're like a new age boxing fan KID.

Comment

it was a Mid round decision......i actually had the fight 7-5 for brook & one of the judges had it a draw. the idiot judge who had it 9-3 was a total clown. comfortable decision for brook? whooooohahaha.

I am free to discuss what ever the hell i want on a public forum. & u are bat **** ret@rded because u still can't comprehend the post u were replying to. all u see is "DE post say duck duck duck" you're like a new age boxing fan KID.
                  Yeah it was. Jake Donovan who's one of the best scorers of fights, had it 117-111 Brook, as did many others on press row.

There's absolutely no way you could possibly have it for Porter, so no it wasn't razor close.

You are free to discuss whatever you want, but you need to have your ****** brain checked asap. I saw what you wrote and we both know what you're trying to say.

Which was incredibly ******, uneducated and made you sound like a complete novice.

#USA #USA

Comment

brook wouldn't dare........he's gonna get ko'd but still have the benefit of saying "I'm still the man at welterweight. the weight tonight was just too much for me" he ether goes to 154 and gets ko'd again or goes back down to 147 while looking to feast on bums all over again.

one thing that i will never ever respect with brook is there was too much unfinished business at his own division.
                    Feasting on bums?

You just described Spence entire career.

Comment

Yeah it was. Jake Donovan who's one of the best scorers of fights, had it 117-111 Brook, as did many others on press row.

There's absolutely no way you could possibly have it for Porter, so no it wasn't razor close.

You are free to discuss whatever you want, but you need to have your ****** brain checked asap. I saw what you wrote and we both know what you're trying to say.

Which was incredibly ******, uneducated and made you sound like a complete novice.

#USA #USA
                      i don't give a pink eyed **** if it was Donovan who scored the 117-111. u think i care? it was WRONG. theres no way porter only won 3 rounds in that fight. but since you want to go by technicalities. one judge had it a draw. does that mean the fight was a draw? no. & another judge had porter winning 4 rounds. if u switch his card around and add one more round for porter he would have my exact same score sheet. also many of the rounds were close. brook hugged grabbed leaned & clinched to a decision. many spots in that fight was just ugly because of it. are u saying brook didn't consistently clinch?

u saw the fight as a blow out due to fanboyism. i didn't.

"we both know what u were trying to say" no. you THOUGHT u knew what i was trying to say in till i elaborated it better for u to comprehend.

again....you jumped the gun. u read the post and all u saw was "duck duck duck he said he DUCK DUCK DUCK. whyyyyyyy" A immature new age way of understanding things. that shows u that you're a fanboy. when you jump to conclusions and put words in my post that aren't even there........emotions control u.

Comment

Working...
                      X