Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Knocks Bundu Out Cold in Six, in Line For Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
    Spence did what he said he would. I would love to see him mix it up with thurman. Btw the ref missed that first knock down, never gave a count. As far as safety of a fighter is concerned that was a problem. Spence v crawford in a year from now please.
    LOL Spence a little too big for Crawford rn man. People think Spence is a little guy but out of training he is known to be every bit as big as Kell Brook It would not surprise me one bit If Spence normally walks around at about 170lbs himself, in fact when someone asked how much he weighed walking around after seeing him out of camp he declined to say lol he said Spence was looking like a HW! Danny Garcia as well...These are not small welterweights. Crawford not that small neither but he would need to feel out 147 before jumping in with them.
    Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 08-21-2016, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      It's like his barber had an emergency and had to leave right away
      And to think that most of America just saw that lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        People going on and on about Spence hair those who follow him should already know he is growing out that mohawk fade he had. It was a bit distracting though lol Should have just kept the hawk

Comment

• Another great performance by Spence hopefully he gets his title shot next

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

He should shave the top and leave the back

There was a Cuban HW named Jose Luis Gonzalez in the early 2000s.. Check him out lol

Comment

• I seriously doubt that Kell Brook will ever fight at welterweight again.

Looking at the IBF ratings at 147 it looks like Ponomarev, Jeff Horn, and Lamont Peterson are the highest ranked fighters besides Spence. He could be fighting one of them for the vacant title.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                I seriously doubt that Kell Brook will ever fight at welterweight again.

Looking at the IBF ratings at 147 it looks like Ponomarev, Jeff Horn, and Lamont Peterson are the highest ranked fighters besides Spence. He could be fighting one of them for the vacant title.
                Ponomarev is not a bum but he's got no shot with Spence. He's only 23 though so not a big deal if he takes his time.

I'd be ok with Spence - Peterson.

Can't say I know much about Jeff Horn.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-21-2016, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• I would like to see Errol Spence Jr vs Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero next. Let's not forget Errol is just 21 fights in as a pro. At this point in his carreer a fight against a veteran like Robert would be a good test, then if he beats Guerrero i would like to see him take on Lamont Peterson..those are all good matchups for the young lion Spence..

Comment

• Spence Jr. would murder Pacquiao, Bradley, Broner, and Vargas! Brook would've been a good fight, because of his size, but I doubt if Brook ever sees 147 again! So just give Truth the IBF belt ASAP, and then let's see Thurman or Garcia vs. Spence Jr.!

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      He should shave the top and leave the back

There was a Cuban HW named Jose Luis Gonzalez in the early 2000s.. Check him out lol
                      That's what I'm sayin. Get that Jefferson look:

Comment

Working...
                      X