Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Knocks Bundu Out Cold in Six, in Line For Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence can make another big statement with a stoppage here. Take note, people, if you want to get a specific fighter in the ring, beat their past opponents better than they did. Spence wants Thurman, so he'll try to make Thurman look bad by outdoing his win over Bundu.

Comment

I voted Spence will win by KO. I am a fan of Thurman but an even bigger fan of Spence. Thurman hurt and dropped Bundu but then he fought cautiously and Bundu went the distance. I believe Spence will out perform Thurman in his fight with Bundu. I think he will go after Bundu hard and knock him out in 6 rounds or less. Spence should win every round up to the round he scores the KO in. I think Spence is the best welterweight in the world right now including Thurman, Brook, Pacquiao and Mayweather if he returns.

Comment

Error Spence Jr

Defense-7
        Power-8
        Chin-8
        Stamina-9
        Bark/Machismo-10
        Bite-10

Leonard Bundu

Defense-9
        Power-2
        Chin-5
        Stamina-10
        Bark/Machismo-1
        Bite-1

Prediction-Spence by TKO, by 7.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Spence can make another big statement with a stoppage here. Take note, people, if you want to get a specific fighter in the ring, beat their past opponents better than they did. Spence wants Thurman, so he'll try to make Thurman look bad by outdoing his win over Bundu.
          Yep. Some people are doing it all wrong. The fighter they want in the ring fought a welterweight so they fight a welterweight. The better move would be to fight, and stop, a fighter they had the most difficulty with, Lara

Comment

WAAAAAAR SPENCE!!!!

After this is a title shot!

Comment

This is only the beginning.

Comment

3 inches shorter, 4 inches shorter reach, 15 years older, no knockout power, -10000 underdog. Yeah, i wonder who's gonna win.

Comment

Lmao what a **** fight

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    3 inches shorter, 4 inches shorter reach, 15 years older, no knockout power, -10000 underdog. Yeah, i wonder who's gonna win.
                    haha, there are sane people here after all

Comment

Good to see Spence fighting again. I like the women's fight on the card too.

Comment

Working...
                      X