Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Knocks Bundu Out Cold in Six, in Line For Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence seems too big for the WW division. Wish he can go up in division soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
      Good stoppage. Spence looked good. Don't know if he beats Brook. I still favour Brook in that fight. But will Brook still be able to make 147 after Golovkin?
      Brook never comes back..............

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        His hair is weird. It's a black mans version of a mullet.

Business on the front, party at the back.
        Looks like he tried to cut his own hair and phuked it up. No respectable barber will take credit for that.

Comment

• I can't get over it. His hair is jacked up

Comment

• Looks like a solid contender

Its no surprise certain posters are proclaiming him the next 'p4p king', or 'uncrowned champion' already though...

Let him earn his accolades first

Comment

His hair is weird. It's a black mans version of a mullet.

Business on the front, party at the back.
              Its called a shag

Comment

• Spence is a beast.

Comment

I still think Brook would wreck him right now. Spence gets hit a lot, it's one thing getting hit by Bundu but a more powerful guy might have done some damage to Spence
                  Well hopefully we get to find out if Brook comes back down to 147 no need to speculate and assume when we can just find out. I like Spence Jr chances vs Brook A LOT and I say that with No hesitation! With respects to Brook of course who I am a fan of!
                  Last edited by sicko; 08-21-2016, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• I've actually seen plenty of island born Ricans with that hair piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Why would he fight Garcia when his next fight is for the ibf?
                      Because Garcia needs to get that ass whooped and Bradley won't get the opportunity to do it

Comment

Working...
                      X