Hagler got robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i gave sugar ray rounds 1,2,3,4,6,10 &11 115-113

Comment

In other breaking news JFK just got shot.

Comment

I thought Hagler won. Leonard tried to steal rounds by throwing a flurry of punches at the very end of rounds. I score whole rounds and not just the last ten seconds of the round. Hagler was deadly in rematches but Leonard refused to give him a rematch he so he retired in disgust.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
          How can anyone think that Sugar Ray Leonard won that fight? Hagler won at the very least half of the rounds!
          I think you might be 40 years too late mate.

If you'd made your opinion known back then, I'm sure things would've turned out differently and Hagler would have won.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
            I think it's criminal that Hagler lost this fight. He simply deserved to win.
            I think part of Leonard's winning that fight might have been his popularity with the media and the casual fans. Hard core boxing fans loved Hagler but Leonard was much better known by the general public. That shouldn't have anything to do with how judges score a fight but sometimes it does.

Comment

I had Leonard winning clearly, whilst Ray landed pitty pat shots, Hagler just followed him around and couldn't intelligently cut off the ring

Comment

Everytime I watched it had it 7-5 for SRL. I think this is one of boxings biggest myths of all time that Hagler got robbed. And Haglers one of my all time favorite fighters.

Comment

Scored it for SRL.

Comment

You seem to be putting out **** threads at an alarming rate.

Comment

I could watch that fight 5 times in a row and score it the same 7-5 Sugar Ray Leonard

Comment

Working...
                      X