No announcement yet.

Is Stiverne a shot fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Stiverne a shot fighter?

He went 12 rounds with a guy with 10 losses who had been ko'd 5 times and was 2-5 in his last 7 fights before facing him..how is Stiverne still ranked so high?

Thinly veiled Povetkin bash thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Thinly veiled Povetkin bash thread.
      Not at all..but how is good is a 37 year old Stiverne now?? why is he still ranked so high?

Comment

He went 12 with deontay so he's pretty special

Comment

You literally made this thread after finding out Stiverne vs Povetkin was being made and you commented in that thread with "Wilder's leftovers".

Povetkin was going to beat Wilder silly until Haymon messed with his test results.

Comment

He did look horrible against Rossy and you can argue he lost but before that he was top 10 hw now he is still top 20 which is a great fight for the third best heavyweight Povetkin

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
              You literally made this thread after finding out Stiverne vs Povetkin was being made and you commented in that thread with "Wilder's leftovers".

Povetkin was going to beat Wilder silly until Haymon messed with his test results.
              LOL

Look, I am a huge Povetkin fan, but come on... Haymon messed with the test results. lol

In any case, I am looking forward to Stiverne getting KO'ed in under 4, just so we can discuss if Povetkin KO'ed a guy Wilder went 12 with.... in how many rounds is Povetkin going to KO Wilder in. =)

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                Not at all..but how is good is a 37 year old Stiverne now?? why is he still ranked so high?
                Probably even with a 36 year old Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  Probably even with a 36 year old Povetkin.
                  Seriously?

Have you watched any of Povetkin's recent fights?

Since getting a new trainer, he works full time on his conditioning, even when not getting ready for the next fight.

Follow his fan club pages on VK.com and you will see the photos and videos.

Comment

Not shot, but on the downhill slide.. Not sure how motivated he was for his last fight.

I expect a better performance vs Povetkin, though I do think Potemkin outpoints him

Comment

Working...
                    X