Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Is On A War Path

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AB has the skills if he stay focused get in shape he can beat everybody at 140 including Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      attention all old ladies and bowlers...your time has come!

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
        I dont get it....Broner fights anyone
        If the report is true he turned down 4 million to fight Pacquiao and demanded 10 million. A win over Pacquiao would raise his worth. I think Pacquiao would beat him but if Broner thinks he can beat Pacquiao then why turn down a fair offer of 4 million bucks?

Comment

Honestly i think they should have given AB the 10 mill he asked for... Broner is easily top 5 recognizable faces in the sport and that PPV would've sold around 800k-1M because broner is a beast at selling a fight and pacman is already a household name (obviously). No other opponent can bring in more numbers than AB as far as fight pacman next imo.

Comment

Originally posted by BigKyle View Post
            Honestly i think they should have given AB the 10 mill he asked for... Broner is easily top 5 recognizable faces in the sport and that PPV would've sold around 800k-1M because broner is a beast at selling a fight and pacman is already a household name (obviously). No other opponent can bring in more numbers than AB as far as fight pacman next imo.
            Might have worked a few years ago. But now the media hates manny because of his politics. So he can't be the good guy any more in their eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
              I dont get it....Broner fights anyone
              Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
              AB has the skills if he stay focused get in shape he can beat everybody at 140 including Crawford
              I agree. His best weight is 135 or 140. He is short and not big enough for 147 or even 144 and that is where he took his losses. I don't think he beats Pac at 140. I do believe an in shape and focused Broner beats Crawford. I don't think Crawford can take his power.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Uh... Pacquiao ducked him.
                Really talk Bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  If the report is true he turned down 4 million to fight Pacquiao and demanded 10 million. A win over Pacquiao would raise his worth. I think Pacquiao would beat him but if Broner thinks he can beat Pacquiao then why turn down a fair offer of 4 million bucks?
                  4 million plus ppv upside meaning if broner was as popular as he said he would be making millions more on top of that. hes just dumb. he turned down 40 million from roc nation. its not even ducking its just dumbing.

Comment

Broner is the worst of the worst. A guy with God-given talent who wasted it on just being a street punk. Could care less who he fights and wouldn't pay a nickel to see him. Ask me how I really feel.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I agree. His best weight is 135 or 140. He is short and not big enough for 147 or even 144 and that is where he took his losses. I don't think he beats Pac at 140. I do believe an in shape and focused Broner beats Crawford. I don't think Crawford can take his power.
                      I'd pay to see him and Crawford fight

Comment

Working...
                      X