Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bigger disgrace to boxing, chavez jr or canelo?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chavez=pothead=munchies=fat slob

canelo=we dont **** around in mexico, i'll fight you right now =surrenders belt

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      I'm going to 2nd cotto... Mr "Youre going to die in the ring? For what? I have 4 kids a beautiful wife a beautiful family..."
      why is dying in your chosen sport such an honorable thing ? living ''beats'' dying. having as many brain cells left after you retire is better than being ******ed for life (or worse, ie g man). cottos resume isnt as shabby as people make it out to be.
      Last edited by Elroy The Great; 08-19-2016, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Chavez, because everything he does reflects badly on a real warrior, his father. He disgraces the family name with his laziness and attitude. I feel bad for Sr, he deserved better than this. Jr simply doesn't give a ****

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          Golovkin who isn't man enough to move up.
          How did we get here?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            canelo who surrenders his belt and goes back down a division to avoid challenge

or

chavez jr who decides what weightclass he's fighting in on fight night
            Jr and its. It even close!
            At least Canelo has some good names on his resume. He fought trout and Lara when his promoter didn't want him to. Jr got knocked out by fonfara ffs. And got schooled by a way smaller past prime sexy Sergio

Comment

It's obviously Chavez Jr....

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                Golovkin who isn't man enough to move up.
                This fawking ****** again?
                Who was better Kobe or Jordan
                This fool busts out with messi

Comment

To Jr's credit he wouldn't have dumped the belt in the trash to duck GGG. The only reason they didn't fight was because of the contract dispute between Jr & Top rank. Then after he finally got out of that his lazy ass tried Light Heavyweight.

Canelo literally turned down the fight. That's forfeit in my eyes.

Comment

They should fight each other for that title..........

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                      To Jr's credit he wouldn't have dumped the belt in the trash to duck GGG. The only reason they didn't fight was because of the contract dispute between Jr & Top rank. Then after he finally got out of that his lazy ass tried Light Heavyweight.

Canelo literally turned down the fight. That's forfeit in my eyes.
                      nothing stopping 3g from moving up. brook and khan did it. cotto did it. pac did it. ward is doing it. true, a guy doesnt have to move up to be great but one shouldnt criticize others for not moving up. definition of being hypocritical.

Comment

Working...
                      X