No announcement yet.

Murica!! Team USA, WAR SHAKUR!!! IF YOU LOVE AMURICA THEN GET IN HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    When you people stop burning American flags, stop supporting terrorists organizations like BLM and the Black Panthers, stop looting and rioting in these American streets, stop spelling America, "AmeriKKKa", stop singling out and killing cops, then you can come here and act patriotic towards this country.
    I LOVE MY FLAG MOTHER****ER. HOW DARE YOU. GET THE **** OUT OF MY THREAD. BTW, I AM VOTING FOR TRUMP BECAUSE HE HAS A PLAN TO PROTECT OUR NATION BETTER THAN HILLARY. HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY AMERICAN PRIDE. WELCOME TO THE IGNORE LIST YOU RACIST ****.

Suck A Dick Death Adder.

Comment

It's an odd day when I actually agree with both brush and death adder.

Comment

Shakur bout to get that Gold

Comment

Watch the fight LIVE at 1:15pm ET on the USA channel!!!!!

WAR SHAKUR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's on

MURICA

Comment

Missed the first.... Gave the Cuban the Second.

Comment

God damnit Brush you jinxed it

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  And blacks aren't murders and rapist. You're a stupid uncle tom. Go live in Guatemala queer
                  I will do you the kindness of leaving the field.

It is my privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    You're a son of Mexican immigrants yet you're defending trumps comments hmmm ok. You're those kind of dumb fuucks who were fine when there parents immigrated here but all of sudden now wants to stop it.

Either you're lying or just a straight fuucking idiot who should be ashamed of what they just typed.

You do realize dumbass that if trump was president when you're parents immigrated you're stupid ass wouldn't even be born here.

Again if you are Mexican American you should be fuucking ashamed of yourself for typing that fuucking idiot.

Are some Mexican immigrants all of that yeah maybe but so are some illegal asian immigrants, illegal European immigrants etc etc yet he had no intention of pointing them out.

Do i have proof of trump denying promotions and what not no i don't but do you have proof of him EVER NOT denying any promotions? I highly doubt you do.

But what i do have is proof of his racial slurs and comments yea those you can find all over the net you fuucking sell out
                    As you made the accusation, the burden of proof is upon you.

Lol and you call me stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                      As you made the accusation, the burden of proof is upon you.

Lol and you call me stupid.
                      Haha yeah i thought so.

Now fuuck off you sellout POS.

Comment

Working...
                      X