Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Plans To Sue Tyson Fury, Rematch Now in Limbo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
    Oh, nah, he didn't beat a Wlad undefeated in a bloody decade...

Nah, not a pound for pound, prime win a'tall!

He already beat Wlad by a wide margin
    Jennings who got demolished by Ortiz gave Wlad problems you know that right?

Wlad has been declining since Pulev. Fury's tall and awkward style was Wlads kryptonite anyway... Fury ain't a good champion he's garbage and will get exposed verse Wilder or Joshua

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
      The new age of boxing where the fighting is done in the courtroom instead of the ring.
      It is not new. Remember how Rahman did not want to fight Lewis second time around (probably envisioned what is coming his way) and Lewis had to take him to court, preventing him from fighting somebody else before rematch. I can see some parallels here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        I wasn't rooting for Fury in the first match... but, then, Wlad started all that pathetic shit with the gloves and with the mattresses...
        Ok here is the deal.. THe gloves was to be tested & OK'ed by Fury & his group. Fury tested them, did not find it to be good told fat boy Henessey & starting using his old gloves(not the same brand). Mr. Fat Boy sat on his bum all 5 weeks until he realized that he missed the gloves & started a hue about it.. Have you ever heard about gloves availability being an issue??

Ring cushion --> The champ has a say in the ring size & specifications.. That is the norm.. Wlad had injured his calf & was practicing on a soft ring all the while in Stanglwirt as well( I remember an interview where Johnny Maurice Nelson did point that out).. Fury's team felt it was too soft & had it removed.. It's cheeky I agree but mind you its not illegal to have an extra cushion.. I know Fury's fans will say otherwise & I dont generally take boxing tips from them novices..

Hand Wrap - Each fighter is given a time by which he has to wrap his hands & he cannot do it any sooner than that.. When Fury was being taped, Vitali was in their room.. Boente explained that when Wlad's time was up, nobody from Furry's team were there.. THey did not wait & rest is history.. Its called professionalism, oh well its Fury & co so what can we expect..
        Last edited by BoxingFan85; 08-19-2016, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• So, if we understand the issue correctly.. Fury was found guilty of doping which obviously was hidden by the great D agency UKAD, then he was supposed to be injured, is now trying to change the contract terms, his uncle claims all is good & he is back in training for 29-Oct & they have not even responded to the media's questions on the latest allegations..

In between all this Furry huggers are claiming Wlad is trying get VADA & he was never tested himself & obviously the ***s framed him..

***ish Reptile, Weltschmerz - is that what we have so far ??

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            So, if we understand the issue correctly.. Fury was found guilty of doping which obviously was hidden by the great D agency UKAD, then he was supposed to be injured, is now trying to change the contract terms, his uncle claims all is good & he is back in training for 29-Oct & they have not even responded to the media's questions on the latest allegations..

In between all this Furry huggers are claiming Wlad is trying get VADA & he was never tested himself & obviously the ***s framed him..

***ish Reptile, Weltschmerz - is that what we have so far ??
            The ***s did frame him, I was contacted by a ***ish third party ( I always keep my clientele private.) to frame him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
              The ***s did frame him, I was contacted by a ***ish third party ( I always keep my clientele private.) to frame him.
              I knew it!! Klinchko is finished.. Furry will KO him to retirement & then Furry will take on all comers.. All hail Thy-son Too-Fat Furry !!

Comment

I knew it!! Klinchko is finished.. Furry will KO him to retirement & then Furry will take on all comers.. All hail Thy-son Too-Fat Furry !!
                If you're referring to Tyson 'Fists of Fluff' Furry, you're wrong. Wlad is gonna be handed those belts back and an immediate crack Joshua. Fluff has a tribunal Nov the 4th, it's all part of the ***ish conspiracy by the reptiles.

Comment

If you're referring to Tyson 'Fists of Fluff' Furry, you're wrong. Wlad is gonna be handed those belts back and an immediate crack Joshua. Fluff has a tribunal Nov the 4th, it's all part of the ***ish conspiracy by the reptiles.

Them slime creatures, how dare they bring down the Fur-ious one!!
                  Nov 4th you say.. I recon that's why Peter Pan wants the fight on 29-Oct is it.. Wonder what the eye-gouging Fury is gotta say about this.. "Me sun is innocent as a baby, he's done nu-thing, & you better believe it. Them slime people trying to frame me sun. They hate us, they hate us because we are the fighting people"

Comment

Them slime creatures, how dare they bring down the Fur-ious one!!
                    Nov 4th you say.. I recon that's why Peter Pan wants the fight on 29-Oct is it.. Wonder what the eye-gouging Fury is gotta say about this.. "Me sun is innocent as a baby, he's done nu-thing, & you better believe it. Them slime people trying to frame me sun. They hate us, they hate us because we are the fighting people"

Peter who ? If you're referring to Peter Furry-Peckerwood the Uncle of The Fluffy Fisted One, I think you're very much onto something. His son is innocent, just like Fluff, they are innocent in all of this, they never injected the tainted donut juice up their rectums, they consumed them, I tainted the jelly donuts. I used my ***ish reptile shape shifting abilities to infiltrate their camp, I disguised myself the donut delivery driver they are familiar with, Krispy Kremes.

Comment

Peter who ? If you're referring to Peter Furry-Peckerwood the Uncle of The Fluffy Fisted One, I think you're very much onto something. His son is innocent, just like Fluff, they are innocent in all of this, they never injected the tainted donut juice up their rectums, they consumed them, I tainted the jelly donuts. I used my ***ish reptile shape shifting abilities to infiltrate their camp, I disguised myself the donut delivery driver they are familiar with, Krispy Kremes.

Comment

Working...
                      X