Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which promoter will Shakur Stevenson sign with.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Hey man if you are going point out the obvious with one dont leave out the others, dont act like Haymon, Mayweather, and Roc nation arent PRO brotha, ESPECIALLY Haymon. I cant stand when people only see things 1 ****en way.
    Al Haymon prioritizes Danny Garcia over p4p #1 Adrien Broner

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
      I think he'll sign with Floyd. Oscar should go for Balderas who might have more upside as a pro. He has a more exciting style and can grow into the higher weights.
      Like last time, all the US Olympians signed with Haymon. It'll be no different this time around. Balderas will be with Haymon as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        I bet Oscar fails to get a single US Olympian. He will get the Mexican Olympians that Donald Trump will deport
        Slow down you accuse oscar of only looking out for Latinos yet haymon only looks out for black fighters.

You woulda thought oscar fuucked you're or something.

And calm the fuuck down and stop getting racial.

Comment

Al Haymon prioritizes Danny Garcia over p4p #1 Adrien Broner
          LMAO no way man. Look man taking care of a fighter is more than filling their bank account for the time being. If Garcia was an older fighter that never made much $ than yeah hed be doing him a favor BUT Garcia is in his prime and is going to be fighting Berto. Although itll be a nice payday it does nothing for Garcia in his boxing progression. THere will a day when Garcia is matched with someone on a different level and his lack of quality fights will show.

Broner on the other hand has fought better opposition, grant it he may have lost but itll pay dividends 1 day if he matures and uses experience. He is also still getting the same pay if not more than DSG. I like DSG and I think he is underrated to an extent but I hope he invests wisely because 1 day someones gonna knock his block off and these PBC fighters fall off after good wins, imagine after a horrible loss?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Slow down you accuse oscar of only looking out for Latinos yet haymon only looks out for black fighters.

Al Haymon still invests a lot in Danny Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post

Oscar is ****ing the fans out of a fight we want to see

Comment

Is Shakur turning pro after this? He's still only 19.

Comment

I think he should what Devin Haney is doing and build his own Brand from the Ground Up and not commit to any of these Promoters. Too many guys have gotten stuck in some bad Promotion deals in which it was HELL to get out of so I don't think he should "SIGN" with anybody!

Comment

Like last time, all the US Olympians signed with Haymon. It'll be no different this time around. Balderas will be with Haymon as well.
                    So why did he avoid signing Jose Ramirez and Joseph Diaz?
                    We all probably know why.
                    And dont say because they suck or something because that didn't stop him from getting trash like Herring, Gausha, Browne, Michael ****ing Hunter(whose probably a part of some Haymon puppet promoter) and Breazeale.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                      So why did he avoid signing Jose Ramirez and Joseph Diaz?
                      We all probably know why.
                      And dont say because they suck or something because that didn't stop him from getting trash like Herring, Gausha, Browne, Michael ****ing Hunter(whose probably a part of some Haymon puppet promoter) and Breazeale.
                      Browne, Hunter, Easter, and Herring are good. Gausha is trash

Comment

Working...
                      X