Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Backs Trainer's Rant Which Resulted in Facebook Ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only thing i like about amir con is his charity work.

Comment

I don't know but I think this is the first time I agreed with Amir...

Comment

Originally posted by luke1979 View Post
        ......But he's still on Facebook.
        Facebook said that taking him off was a mistake.....I hope the small percentage of nutters are listening !

Comment

Mad respect for Khan, he has been know to speak out against extremism, so few ******s do, most of them just dont say a thing, Khan legit has balls inside and outside the ring. Props to him, if he were black he would be called a tom or sell out for addressing the evil doers among his people.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Mad respect for Khan, he has been know to speak out against extremism, so few ******s do, most of them just dont say a thing, Khan legit has balls inside and outside the ring. Props to him, if he were black he would be called a tom or sell out for addressing the evil doers among his people.
            You love turning something into a black people discussion don't you lol

Comment

Respect to Khan.

Comment

Can you imagine the level of peace which would reign all around the world if islam didn't exist !!!
                ----->

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Smh... Idiot comment.

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
                    Can you imagine the level of peace which would reign all around the world if islam didn't exist !!!
                    ----->
                    Could you imagine the level of peace which would reign all around the world if no religion existed?

#freedomfromreligion

Comment

How can Amir say so much rational **** in his daily life, but once he starts talking about boxing **** he goes start to crazytown.

Comment

Working...
                      X