Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito Drops, Edges Ramon Alvarez With Split Nod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito Drops, Edges Ramon Alvarez With Split Nod

DE TIJUANA!!!!!

HOP ON, we are leaving the STATION VERY SOON!!!!!!!

They aint retiring us, NEVER. We are the the mother****ing LAST WARRIORS LEFT IN THIS SPORT, the Margarito squad stands strong, we are the last of a disappearing breed, WE CARRY THE FLAG OF BLOOD AND WARRRRRRRR!!!! This is what BOXING IS ABOUT, war to the death!!!!
    Last edited by The Problem Child; 08-13-2016, 06:36 PM.

I'm on the train! War Ciclope!!! Show the Alvarez's what a real man looks like!

Comment

LMAO is he beats Canelos brother he will probably be fighting the Ginge Minge next

Comment

mayweather about to fight marg and make everyone eat their words! you said i was ducking 10 years ago well i proved you wrong!

Comment

Right here!!! War King MarGODrito!!!!!

Comment

Im on the train!! War margarito!! Lets destroy ramon alvarez!!!

Comment

where can I watch this????

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                mayweather about to fight marg and make everyone eat their words! you said i was ducking 10 years ago well i proved you wrong!

Comment

Damn! BeIN's got Mikey and Vargas in the studio for this one!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Damn! BeIN's got Mikey and Vargas in the studio for this one!
                    Early today they showed a 30 minute special they made, ala 24/7, or more like All Access.

Comment

Working...
                    X