Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito Drops, Edges Ramon Alvarez With Split Nod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of ****in' *******s. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ****in' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Tony the bad guy wins!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      He fought a bum though. He came back out of retirement to fight paez Jr and ramon alvarez and took a lot of punishment in both fights. One guy dropped him the other f'd up his eye. He is getting hit way more then he did in his prime and is fighting inferior competition who neither are heavy punchers. I don't see the point of these fights unless he is dead broke. If he steps up and fights real quality opponents it wont be competitive and his health will be in jeopardy.
      he wife left him and took millions from him, kinda like mosley.

i agree, he should not fight top opposition.

he should just milk it by using his name since he is still a draw in mexico and fight C level fighters, win, and get paid.

he should fight omar chavez next.

Comment

• The island of Puerto Rico celebrated it's first Olympic gold medal earlier.

The celebration was short lived as the tiny island's worst nightmare returned with a win.

Miguel Cotto has gone into hiding.

Comment

• Come on people!

Tony is active for the Money, and he knows he is totally over but the life in Mexico is hard and he and his family needs money.

God bless you warrior and thanks for all!

Comment

• Margarito looked like crap. He is done! Can't even knock out anyone anymore since they took his plaster away.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                Margarito-Canelo in dicember
                Please no, take it back

Comment

• i would like to see margarito vs omar chavez in december.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                    Prime Marg woulda had him outta there much earlier.
                    And the whole ring would have been plastered ready for paint!

Whats all this talk about Margarito's eye? He looked fine!
                    Last edited by TJ highway; 08-14-2016, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind seeing Antonio Margarito vs. Carlos Molina next. Molina is a light puncher and has seen better days so it's an even fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X