Who handled Dirrell better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who handled Dirrell better?

1) DeGale, who convincingly defeated Dirrell and knocked him down two times.

2) Golovkin, who fought Dirrell twice, winning one and losing one, both by decision and without knockdowns. The result of both fights are disputed by some.

who handled rosado better? ggg or angulo? angulo is better. proof

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      who handled rosado better? ggg or angulo? angulo is better. proof
      This thread is not about who is better. It's about who handled Dirrell better. I wrote it in a way that couldn't be misunderstood.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post

1) DeGale, who convincingly defeated Dirrell and knocked him down two times.

2) Golovkin, who fought Dirrell twice, winning one and losing one, both by decision and without knockdowns. The result of both fights are disputed by some.
        Well Dirrell is a natural super mw who has some fights at lhw. Degale is also another super mw.

Both are bigger than GGG so it's understandable.

Kisses.

Comment

DeGale faced a Dirrell who was/is basically a failure and a bust as a pro.

Dirrell was a great amateur fighter who's pro career amounted to jack ****. I can't remember if he even won a major title as a professional and I think he's been a pro for over 12 years. 12 years with no hardware isn't exactly something to write home about.

So yea, while DeGale may have been more impressive, he also didn't fight the best Dirrell. He fought a Dirrell who was basically neutered at the pro level.

Comment

Dirrell's style is more suited for the amateur game.

Comment

who handled bute better ward or ggg? ggg ko'd him and ward said he wasn't ready so i'm going with ward. handled him so badly he didn't even have to fight him and trie to fight dmitri sartison instead.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                who handled bute better ward or ggg? ggg ko'd him and ward said he wasn't ready so i'm going with ward. handled him so badly he didn't even have to fight him and trie to fight dmitri sartison instead.
                Bute was winning before Golovkin knocked him out. Froch was beating Bute from the beginning till the end.

But this thread is about Dirrell. Not Bute.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post

Dirrell was a great amateur fighter who's pro career amounted to jack ****. I can't remember if he even won a major title as a professional and I think he's been a pro for over 12 years. 12 years with no hardware isn't exactly something to write home about.

So yea, while DeGale may have been more impressive, he also didn't fight the best Dirrell. He fought a Dirrell who was basically neutered at the pro level.
                  He spent the best years of his career inactive. Came back and just didn't look the same. He still has legit skills but his movement isn't where it was which means he should try and be more offensive but he isn't. So we're just watching a worse all-round Dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post

I can confirm Degale has never won a world title of sorts in the paid ranks.

Comment

Working...
                    X