No announcement yet.

Rosado has 9 losses but is hyped.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosado has 9 losses but is hyped.

It's amazing that a guy who lost to Ennis, Guerrero, Charlo, Gray, Golovkin, Quillin, Lemiuex and Angulo is now a threat to Saunders just because HBO says he's great.

It really shows how HBO is able to trick casuals, Broner is 32-2 but Rosado is magically better to the sheep.

Rosado is willing to fight tough fights one after the other and on the record, he should have a win against J'Leon Love and then on a further note he was having a lot of success against Quillin.

I'm not saying a guy who has 30 wins and 20 losses is necessarily great but when you risk it all you can find yourself losing that and fighting guys with an 0 is a very dodgy, dodgy game in boxing because boxing will do its all to protect the market of those guys and even If the fighter fails a drug test and was being schooled they'll still give the win to them (J'Leon Love).

Boxing fans buy too much into numbers, numbers mean **** and realistically If anything a guy who has so many wins and not a single loss in his record there could be questions on his choice of opponents.

Now to talk about Broner this is a guy who had lost WAAAAAY before Maidana but was protected just like I explained above Quintana (I think that's how you spell it) beat him and Ponce DeLeon beat him too and there is good argument that Malinaggi beat him too and for the record none of those guys are better than the current string of guys Rosado has fought just thought you should know.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      It's amazing that a guy who lost to Ennis, Guerrero, Charlo, Gray, Golovkin, Quillin, Lemiuex and Angulo is now a threat to Saunders just because HBO says he's great.

It really shows how HBO is able to trick casuals, Broner is 32-2 but Rosado is magically better to the sheep.
      Tbh I really don't think that highly of Saunders, that's why I think while Rosado will lose I don't count him completely out.

Comment

I don't think anybody though he was a threat to Saunders but Saunders. Everybody is surprised he turned down the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          Rosado is willing to fight tough fights one after the other and on the record, he should have a win against J'Leon Love and then on a further note he was having a lot of success against Quillin.

I'm not saying a guy who has 30 wins and 20 losses is necessarily great but when you risk it all you can find yourself losing that and fighting guys with an 0 is a very dodgy, dodgy game in boxing because boxing will do its all to protect the market of those guys and even If the fighter fails a drug test and was being schooled they'll still give the win to them (J'Leon Love).

Boxing fans buy too much into numbers, numbers mean **** and realistically If anything a guy who has so many wins and not a single loss in his record there could be questions on his choice of opponents.

Now to talk about Broner this is a guy who had lost WAAAAAY before Maidana but was protected just like I explained above Quintana (I think that's how you spell it) beat him and Ponce DeLeon beat him too and there is good argument that Malinaggi beat him too and for the record none of those guys are better than the current string of guys Rosado has fought just thought you should know.
          Rosado did take a lot of challenges but he lost them all, even if you give him Love he still has 9 losses to guys who get less respect than him. Jermell Charlo shut him out but if you say Jermell deserves big fights people dump on him. It does seem like HBO controls the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
            Tbh I really don't think that highly of Saunders, that's why I think while Rosado will lose I don't count him completely out.
            The beginning of the Andy Lee showed me he had some pop and boxing ability. I think he beats Rosado into a pulp.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I don't think anybody though he was a threat to Saunders but Saunders. Everybody is surprised he turned down the fight.
              I am too, it's the definition of a showcase fight to me.

Comment

Stop making **** up. No one's hyping up Gabe. People just want to see BJS fight. He hasn't fought since December and it's not as if he's been injured. There are fights being offered to him and he's turning them down. Gabe is a very winnable fight for him on a PPV undercard. But I guess he has other plans.

Comment

I'm a Gabe fan , but who's said he's better then Broner ???

He essentially learned on the job and had to take the tough road and wasn't given sh.it

I'm all for Gabe getting big fights and big paydays he's been thrown to the wolves numerous times and usually puts up a good showing of himself.

Did ok againt Gennady and actually put up a fight unlike most who were scared and gave up before the bell even rang. It was neck and neck against Quillen until the BS stoppage but the tide was shifting in his favor . Charlo's a top 5 guy and I felt the Love fight he lost or should have been a draw but whatever. And his face fell apart against Lemiuex. With Gabe it's never a question of effort or heart so he gets props from me

I liked the Saunders fight even though I felt ,BJS should have got a easy W hopefully another decent caliber opponet next.

Comment

Rosado loses when he steps up. Other than Love (who was never that good to begin with) he lost to them all. He will lose versus BJS also.
                    Vanes Martirosyan would put up a better fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X