Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a sweet science snob, who's with me?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
    Ask him for evidence for me too, you can screenshot or send him this link for proof. Also quoting someone isn't evidence, I can just pull a quote out of my ass too, tell him to respond in the PM.
    you've admitted to other accounts on the pm. I'll quote them here shortly

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      you've admitted to other accounts on the pm. I'll quote them here shortly
      I never admitted to have other accs you dumb fk LOL. I said I MIGHT have another acc which I never POSTED on, but I'm not sure. If I did have it, it's because I forgot the username/email, since I never actually used it. I doubt I did though.

What did the mods say? I'm guessing he said, I have no alts. That's why you're all quiet, and you're not quoting him.

Comment

You're a big boy. Get to asking. You're making this very dull

Comment

You're a big boy. Get to asking. You're making this very dull
          MASSA MASSA PLEASE ASK. Link me to his profile in pms, and I'll ask.

Comment

MASSA MASSA PLEASE ASK. Link me to his profile in pms, and I'll ask.
            Step up, child. The trolling isn't working. Your inferiority is showing like no other

Comment

Step up, child. The trolling isn't working. Your inferiority is showing like no other
              Step up? You can simply ASK the mods to check my IP, what's the problem, massa orders you to go ask.

Comment

Step up? You can simply ASK the mods to check my IP, what's the problem, massa orders you to go ask.
                lol. Wake me up under your other account

Comment

lol. Wake me up under your other account
                  I already asked btw, in that multiple pm thread. Are you going to lie about that too? You act like I haven't asked. Don't lie about massa.

Comment

I blame HBO, Lampley and the "Gatti List" for this thread.

Comment

Another thread trying to bash skilled fighters. There isnt anything wrong with appreciating a fighter who is very skilled no matter how boring he is. I can watch technical fighters and brawlers and enjoy both because im not a bias ass hater . Whatever floats your boat though if you dont like watching technical fighters more power to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X