No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado Shakes Head, Tears Apart Saunders For Walking Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stellen View Post
    Who is this rosado bum to call out anyone. He is a nobody and his position in life is to to sit on the sidelines and wait patiently for the scraps thrown by his masters.
    say what you want about Rosado, but the dude has more stones than Canelo, Saunders, Eubank, and Jacobs combined.........

Comment

This has gone on to far. I hope the WBO strips him at exactly 9 months. This guy has turned down every opportunity presented to him. Nobody in boxing has been given the opportunities he was given this year. There are better fighters than him that would kill for these opportunities.

GGG- He'd just won the belt. He'll fight Bursack and get a quick tune up in and set up a bigger fight for more money with GGG

Bursack- Ok u got hurt. Heal and come back in the summer

Jacobs- Ok that's a good fight. Not as dangerous as GGG and you could probably win. But you're just coming off an injury so u probably want to get your ring rust off by taking another fight

Stevens- Cool, perfect fight to knock the rust off. But I hear you might be fighting Canelo in December so you probably want a softer touch and guaranteed win. Stevens is beatable but very dangerous. He can punch

Willie Monroe Jr.- Why aren't you taking this fight?

Rosado (winner gets Canelo)- You turned this fight down? Now I'm starting to think you don't even want to fight anymore. You may as well retire after turning down Monroe Jr and Rosado.

Comment

Rosado is spot on. Who cares who he's fighting as long as you get Canelo in December as a result.

Comment

Fans were upset when Rosado was selected to be the opponent for BJS and now fans are mad that BJS isn't fighting him???

Rosado was selected b/c he's a GB fighter who won't jeopardize a Canelo/Saunders fight - he's not a threat to beat Saunders. I wasn't looking forward to Rosado/Saunders, Rosado's washed up and I'd rather see Sulecki or Akavov. Let Gabe fight Tureano Johnson to build up TJ's career.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            This has gone on to far. I hope the WBO strips him at exactly 9 months. This guy has turned down every opportunity presented to him. Nobody in boxing has been given the opportunities he was given this year. There are better fighters than him that would kill for these opportunities.
            I wouldnt get your hopes up. If Paco smells a nickel coming from a potential Saunders-Alvarez fight, theres no way he strips Saunders......

Comment

I've already jumped in here slagging off saunders but on second thought I will say that Saunders v Rosado would be a pretty boring and one sided fight.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                I wouldnt get your hopes up. If Paco smells a nickel coming from a potential Saunders-Alvarez fight, theres no way he strips Saunders......
                Yep. Over here we call it Whatever Bob Orders over there they call it Warren Boxing Organization But seems like Golden Boy told him if he wants to fight Canelo in December he has to fight on the Canelo undercard in Sept. Makes perfect sense. And they offered him two extremely winnable fights. So not only is he turning down Rosado, he's turning down Canelo too. I really have no idea what's going thru his head. Those type of opportunities rarely come for most fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
                  I've already jumped in here slagging off saunders but on second thought I will say that Saunders v Rosado would be a pretty boring and one sided fight.
                  Yea I wasn't excited about the fight but seeing that he also turned down Curtis Stevesn and Willie Monroe and he has to fight on the Canelo undercard to get the Canelo fight in December, Rosado was his chance to get the bigger fight. He's turning down everybody.

Comment

I don't know what to think about this. I think Saunders would outbox Gabe all night. Gabe might have a big of success in the later rounds as he does fade.

Saunders on twitter going in at Dan Rafael was interesting. The guy wants it all his way at the moment by needs to earn it. Has a good win over Eubank and Lee.

Wonder what will be his next move.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                      I'm a huge fan of BJS but this is bullsh.it of the highest order!

In recent interviews it seems as if his desire to fight is just non-existent.And clearly,he looks in no fit shape to fight,i'll even go as far as saying he probably hasn't trained one bit since his win over Lee.

It's a shame as BJS is a very good boxer/fighter.I wonder how much control Warren and Tibbs have over Saunders as they said he'd turned over a new leaf training wise,never going to get out of fighting shape inbetween fights and all that crap.
                      Hugh you think Stalone wrote Rocky because Muhammad Ali was black? You should check out Alex Jones my man I think you would like him.

Comment

Working...
                      X