No announcement yet.

I think ward is gonna fake a back injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
    So why did he pull out last November? In an interview he said his knee was fin and it wasn't a big deal. There's a picture of Manny Pacquiao with a cast, is that enough evidence for you to believe that he was injured? Funny how you pick and choose.
    "I'm extremely disappointed that I'm missing this opportunity on Nov. 21, but at the same time, I'm encouraged," Ward said.
    The kid is so driven, that he started his distance [running] too soon,” Hunter said. “He inflamed some areas that unfortunately he needs use of daily. This caused swelling that wouldn’t go away. When he showed me the swelling, I made the difficult decision to cancel his bout.

“He would have to come off his legs for a couple of weeks before he could resume training. I’m sad because he was looking so powerful and agile. He is evolving into that next phase of the style he was taught – right in front of you, making the opponent miss and countering with sharp, accurate authority. I’m devastated.”

if he wasn't injured name a one reason why he pulled out.
    Pac's injury don't affect him in fight you blind b1tch.

Comment

Wards social media has crickets

This isnt good any way you swing it.

Id like hbo to make a statement

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
        so what's the problem?it was legitimate reason you're dumb b1tch.It doesn't means that he'll pulled out future fights every year.
        Settle down fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
          "I'm extremely disappointed that I'm missing this opportunity on Nov. 21, but at the same time, I'm encouraged," Ward said.
          The kid is so driven, that he started his distance [running] too soon,” Hunter said. “He inflamed some areas that unfortunately he needs use of daily. This caused swelling that wouldn’t go away. When he showed me the swelling, I made the difficult decision to cancel his bout.

“He would have to come off his legs for a couple of weeks before he could resume training. I’m sad because he was looking so powerful and agile. He is evolving into that next phase of the style he was taught – right in front of you, making the opponent miss and countering with sharp, accurate authority. I’m devastated.”

if he wasn't injured name a one reason why he pulled out.
          Pac's injury don't affect him in fight you blind b1tch.
          So is he going to pull out against kovalev for a little swelling LMFAO.

It's just funny how you chimps pick and choose when to believe an injury.

Comment

People use to say Whitaker was the slick fighter times have changed many of these fools think clinching and head butting is the new slick cause Ward and Floyd do it. The only slick about this is doing so often that the ref never deducts you for a point kind of like running red lights in front of cops without ever getting a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
              Ward has a history of pulling out of fights.
              how many fights has he pulled out of?

Comment

this seems to be the same theme as the pac Floyd fight, now that's its coming, this kind of crap lol, u guys are scared

Comment

Oh for fucks sake can we stop with this already?

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    I really think ward is gonna fake an injury to stall.
                    I think he is playing hbo for easy money.
                    He will sit out the rest of 2016 with a fake injury
                    And ask for another tune up at 175 vs a no hoper from 168(moving up) .

Its a shame, cause I really wanna see this fight.
                    Kovalev has the perfect style to beat ward. kovalev throws those Straight long punches with a good coach in JDJ.
                    you hope he has an injury

thread/

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                      I really think ward is gonna fake an injury to stall.
                      I think he is playing hbo for easy money.
                      He will sit out the rest of 2016 with a fake injury
                      And ask for another tune up at 175 vs a no hoper from 168(moving up) .

Its a shame, cause I really wanna see this fight.
                      Kovalev has the perfect style to beat ward. kovalev throws those Straight long punches with a good coach in JDJ.
                      BS -- Ward is up for this fight and I'm sure he is confident he can win it.

Comment

Working...
                      X