Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: Golovkin Gets Hit, If He Gets Hit By Me - He Will Get Beat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ggg-Brook

Kell brook is much faster then golovkin & punches very hard lets see if brook can frustrate & tag ggg

Comment

Kell is fighting not just a bigger fighter but a better fighter.Apart from the money it's a daft fight for Kell.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
        Ward is a good fighter, and he's big enough to fight at 160, he's fought at 154 before in his career. But jumping straight to Golovkin is going to be brutal.

This isn't a bad fight, it's ok for a stay busy fight and no one is asking for my ppv money. But it comes at a bad time right after Canelo's cherry pick of Khan.
        Yeah Ward is really good

Comment

Originally posted by ragingbull1 View Post
          The only times I've seen GGG get punched is when he dropped his hands and gave them free shots.... the man then ate the punches like they were M&M's. GGG is ruthless and will annihilate Brook.
          Yea against none punchers like Willie M.

Comment

i will say only once more:

K Brook is a very intelligent fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              i will say only once more:

K Brook is a very intelligent fighter.
              And if he is smart, he will realize that he has two options; 1) go out on his shield early and make it a war or 2) play it safe and take a hellacious beating for as long as he can before he gets KTFO.

Comment

Re

I've seen GGG get hit flush hundreds of times. He does the "bring it on" gloves gesture, as if he likes it .

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
                  Credit for Kell Brook stepping up to fight the most dangerous opponent in boxing in GGG. Now that takes balls big balls and courage. Same as Ricky Hatton did in challenging and losing to the best in Floyd and Manny Paq. Courage dwells in Brook as it did in Hatton. Winning isn't as important as finding the courage stepping up to find out. That Brook has courage makes his career and legend. Hatton had it same as Kell. screw ball less Suanders and Eubank thee of the empty sacks. Brook is a man's man win or lose.
                  This is a rare occasion where I'd have to say I agree with you Hopple! Regardless of the outcome, Brook shows a lot of moxie to take on Golovkin. People can say what they will about this fight, how it is a mismatch or a cherry pick based on Golovkin's status as unified middleweight champion fighting a career welterweight but based on past potential opponents, who ended up being too scared to face Golovkin, the decision by Kell Brook to agree to this fight makes those potential candidates in the middleweight division look even more suspect as legitimate contenders.

Comment

Has the outcome of a boxing match ever been decided without a single punch being thrown? Clearly, Brook has proven more than capable of finding a home for his punches, whether or not he can hurt GGG, or avoid suffering the same fate which has befallen those that came before him remains to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                      This is a rare occasion where I'd have to say I agree with you Hopple! Regardless of the outcome, Brook shows a lot of moxie to take on Golovkin. People can say what they will about this fight, how it is a mismatch or a cherry pick based on Golovkin's status as unified middleweight champion fighting a career welterweight but based on past potential opponents, who ended up being too scared to face Golovkin, the decision by Kell Brook to agree to this fight makes those potential candidates in the middleweight division look even more suspect as legitimate contenders.
                      Kell Brook stepped up to make a huge statement without fear of losing in taking on a huge challenge with GGG. How can anyone doubt Kell Brook's courage now? Hope Kell gives a good account of himself and lasts 12 rounds. Courage isn't in every fighter as we all know.

Comment

Working...
                      X