Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    Don't play now.

You were comparing it.

So you admit Floyd came back the first time because he was going broke then? If he comes back a 2nd time it's because he's going broke then right?
    No I wasn't. Learn how to read.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Has a ridiculous huge entourage who he feeds and shelters. Buys expensive cars and lives a lifestyle that normal people can't sustain unless the big checks keep rolling in. Manny will end up broke or fighting until he's 50 and punch drunk.
      Thats crazy lol, I like how the Klitschko bro's do it, they run a whole country, have invesments, and the own the k2 promations real smart people, what Pacquaio is doing is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Pacquiao fights for money? noway!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
          then bet your house if think vargas has almost 0 chance to pull the upset

I'd have to bet triple my money, or more, just to get my money back. Sorry, that's not the way I operate.

Comment

Let's face it. Pacquiao is not Mayweather. Mayweather wants you to feel he's giving fans favors when he fights. Pacquiao feels he's being given favors when he fights. That's why Arum has a free rein manipulating the gullible fighter.

Comment

AND the sky is blue

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                No I wasn't. Learn how to read.
                maybe you should learn how to post? or better yet, be a man and own up to what you post?

I hate seeing athletes go through this, even the ones I do not like. Hopefully, his family isn't taking advantage of him like the way Trent Richardson discussed on E:60 recently.

The only thin I do laugh at is the fact that one of the things certain posters said about Floyd is he would go broke and be forced to fight to earn money like this.

Comment

maybe you should learn how to post? or better yet, be a man and own up to what you post?
                  Fighting because he needs money is what the article is about if you read it. That is different then saying he is broke.

Please, learn to read. This has been said to you before by many others.

You take everything as a Manny diss and get all upset and then respond when it wasn't a diss at all. Grow up and stop that.

Comment

Fighting because he needs money is what the article is about if you read it. That is different then saying he is broke.

Please, learn to read. This has been said to you before by many others.

You take everything as a Manny diss and get all upset and then respond when it wasn't a diss at all. Grow up and stop that.
                    practice what you preach.

when did i say it was a diss?

you like to beat around the bush and when called out on it pretend you didnt mean it like that. grow up bro, the whole point of your post was to imply that pac is going broke. "i hope his family is not taking advantage of him", "if he would sign with haymon or floyd, or could make good money and be able to retired"..

Comment

practice what you preach.

when did i say it was a diss?

you like to beat around the bush and when called out on it pretend you didnt mean it like that. grow up bro, the whole point of your post was to imply that pac is going broke. "i hope his family is not taking advantage of him", "if he would sign with haymon or floyd, or could make good money and be able to retired"..
                      that doesn't mean I think he is going broke you imbecile. did you read the article the TS posted? if you did then you'd understand the post is about what Manny said about why he will keep fighting.

you responded to me in anger assuming it was me saying Manny was broke asking "does it mean floyd is going broke too?"

Read the article. Re read the post.

Comment

Working...
                      X