Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ya'll really think GGG can handle Prime Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG has done nothing to suggest he could beat a prime Carl Froch. Of course my opinion can change before his career is over, but as of right now, I don't see it.

Comment

A Prime Cobra would give Lil G the good pasting that he deserves.

Comment

Froch needs to come back and fight Gennady.

Comment

Golovkin would jab his face off!

Comment

GGG would have destroyed him in 6 rounds. Froch retired rather than seriously entertain the idea of fighting GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              KO wins by GGG or he hurts Froch badly and wins a decision. Froch himself knows it, that's why Froch retired instead of facing GGG in his backyard.
              This.

GGG beats them all, struggles with Ward but might even hurt him too

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                Froch got a hometown gift against a prime Dirrell who GGG beat just saying.
                you dont get credit for amateur fights in the pro's man

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  ....amatuer wins dont count in the pros...
                  Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                  you dont get credit for amateur fights in the pro's man
                  On the one hand yes, on the other hand I think this Olympics proved the Ams ain't no joke.

Comment

In a word... yes. GGG's jab is amazing, and when he wants to so is his defense. GGG would beat Froch to the punch every time. It would look like Froch/Groves except that GGG doesn't fade late like Groves, nor does he have a glass chin/body.

Froch comes strong late in fights but GGG is not one to be easily wilted and I suspect that a very frustrated Froch will over-commit in a punch and get knocked out.

There's a reason Froch is on the list of guys that ducked GGG.

He knew what would happen to him.

Comment

this isn't prime GGG tho, dude is also 34 (i think), he was probably in his prime 6 years ago, too bad he started the professional game too late, so we really don't know where GGG's prime is either

but GGG now loses to a prime froch

Comment

Working...
                      X