No announcement yet.

The Kovalev/Ward promotion is off to a great start

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Ward was allowed to use illegal tactics such as head butts and clamping his opponents' arms.

GGG is allowed to hit guys when they are down...

.....now post a gif of him hitting Murray and Lemieux when they were CLEARLY down.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
      The fight will happen because neither fighter will make a significant amount of money unless they fight each other. Kathy Duva blamed Haymon when she pulled out of the purse bid for the Stevenson fight. I don't place any credibility on anything she says.

Must suck that God didnt bless you with any traces of common sense.

People who still defend Stevenson and claim he wanted to fight Kovalev and blame Kovalev/Main Events for the fight not happening:

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Before he resigned other people were complaining about dealing with Roc Nation. That's probably why he resigned. I can't wait until they fold.
        Duva isn't the one to talk.

She pleaded for Kovalev to get the #1 WBC ranking and a purse bid....then she took off running.

She ducked her own purse bid and a shot at Stevenson's Title.

I can't wait until SHE folds

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Must suck that God didnt bless you with any traces of common sense.

People who still defend Stevenson and claim he wanted to fight Kovalev and blame Kovalev/Main Events for the fight not happening:
          Duva is the reason the Stevenson fight did not happen....we know you hate the truth...but truth can't be ****ed with.

Kovalev talked a ton of shi.t after the Pascal II fight...then BOLTED from his own post fight interview the second he saw Stevenson.

I've never seen a fighter run from his own post fight interview.

Dude left the Mic to Stevenson..

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            Who were the judges for Kessler/Ward and where were they from? Answer: one was from Sweden, one from South Africa and one from California.
            The ref was from California. he was supposed to be from a neutral country according to the Super Six contract.

He permitted Ward to foul with head butts, and was in Kessler's face for no reason the whole fight.

Princess Andrea Ward refused to leave the USA, all the others had to fight in foreign countries.
            Last edited by The Hammer; 08-09-2016, 07:19 PM.

Comment

press conference?? the man just fought 3 days ago

Comment

Working...
              X