Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joining Game Bred Boxing Club, will be starting my apprenticeship as a trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining Game Bred Boxing Club, will be starting my apprenticeship as a trainer

I stumbled upon a very good gym in the metro columbus georgia area. The gym is located in Fort Mitchell Alabama. I checked them out last week and learned so much, training and talking to coach

Pros, Amatuers, and kids train there. The head trainer coach J is really cool and told me he will work with me, and need me to help him around the gym

this has been my dream as a little kid to be a boxing trainer. I had personal road blocks get in the way of my amatuer career. I havent trained regularly in almost ten years. Nor sparred regularly in almost ten years. I do visit Chapmans Dojo in decatur to cross train MMA. Im so rusty.

never give up on your dreams....you never know who, what or where you may come across

Maybe one day, I'll have my own stable of amatuer and pro champions

I love teaching and working with kids

check out the gym on facebook under game bred boxing club. The gym is home to "Silver" Money Powell IV...he is a national champion and I probably the best natural talent I have seen in person in my life...is gonna be great to train with him and possibly work as one of his seconds.

He shouldve been in the olympics but he was too youung....will be representing us in st. petersburg Russia in november and won the national title at 165 in texas...he is ranked # 1 in 2 divisions

Good luck man. Really respect your opinions pretty sure you'll make a great coach.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      Good luck man. Really respect your opinions pretty sure you'll make a great coach.
      thanks. I troll for kicks man, especially the gennady garglers, but I love this sport and working with kids. It makes a difference in the community. I appreciate you even respecting my opinion. Most times its hard for people to tell when im serious or trolling.

thanks bro

check out Money Powell IV.....this 18 year old kid is the truth. He was doing moves sparring last week that pros cant pull off.

https://www.facebook.com/Game-Bred-B...9434076/videos

Comment

who are some fighters that you follow in the amatuers and pros

Comment

Good luck in your endeavor.

Comment

Do work brother.

And been hearing about Money Powell for awhile. Didn't realize he was that old already. He looking to stick around til the 2020 Olympics or going pro?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              who are some fighters that you follow in the amatuers and pros
              I don't follow the amateurs as much as I would like to but I love Julio Cesar La Cruz.

Pros I follow are Gvozdyk, Rigondeaux, Beterbiev, Lomachenko, Rances Barthelemy and Andre Ward. I also like up and comers like Erickson Lubin and Sergei Derevyanchenko.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Good luck in your endeavor.
                thanks man. I truly appreciate it

Comment

I don't follow the amateurs as much as I would like to but I love Julio Cesar La Cruz.

Pros I follow are Gvozdyk, Rigondeaux, Beterbiev, Lomachenko, Rances Barthelemy and Andre Ward. I also like up and comers like Erickson Lubin and Sergei Derevyanchenko.
                  yea La Cruz is a beast...never saw Derevyanchenko...post a video!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Do work brother.

And been hearing about Money Powell for awhile. Didn't realize he was that old already. He looking to stick around til the 2020 Olympics or going pro?
                    He said he wants to turn pro. He spars pros pretty often. Coach J showed me some footage the other day of him sparring some pros. He beat the brakes off Brad solomon and one of roy jones protege's.

I hate i wasnt there to meet roy....he is my favorite fighter of all time

Money has almost 100 amatuer fights. he will be 22 by the next olympics. He should turn pro now, he has the talent and dont want him to be used up before he can become a legit pro.

He is a cool young man. Works hard.

I recorded some footage yesterday off money sparring. Its on my computer desk top. How do I post it on here?
                    Last edited by therealpugilist; 08-10-2016, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X