Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford, Danny Garcia Trade Words Over Ducking, Poor PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least these guys tweets are real unlike Lara's.

Comment

Why is it always deflection when 1 top guy calls out another top guy?

Comment

Yet another fight I'd like to see but can't because of the promoters.

Comment

This is boxing nowadays, guys talking trash on Twitter and never fighting. Garcia knows he won't ever fight Crawford so he talks a big game on social media while he gears up to fight a has been in Berto.

Boxing is a joke

Comment

Just ****ing fight already. Drake said it best "trigger fingers turn to Twitter fingers".

Comment

I would like to see this fight....and it is true Danny "Tropical Mexican "Garcia did pay step aside money to Postol......Crawford at least took his belt and staggered Postol....as much as I hate to admit it ......Crawford did defeat Postol fair and square......If Mauricio Herrera beat Danny ......Crawford stops Danny late.

Comment

Crawford would bust Garcia up real bad

Comment

Love to see that level of competition and i hope to see this fight come to fruition. I don't see garcia taking this fight tho if it does crawford got it #easywork

Comment

This is what boxing needs to get it exciting again, rivals trash talking

Comment

I wonder what ya nuthuggers will say if Garcia beats him... It will be fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X