• Show
Clear All

• Hymen literally bleeding money.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
      Hymen literally bleeding money.
      You wish lil vato...

Comment

• According to those stats didn't Haymon raise over $900 million?

I hear Schaefer is bringing another $400 million as well for the PBC venture.

Comment

• PBC is hurting. Thurman/Porter fights are very rare.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            PBC is hurting. Thurman/Porter fights are very rare.
            Actually... whether they put on 100 Thurman-Porters per year or not has no bearing on their future projections as an entity. That is you being a small minded nobody working with Main Events LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              I really want PBC to succeed because of free boxing but he overpaid a lot of boxers for easy fights. He should of paid them based on what the fight was truly worth. For someone as smart as he is, he should of known better.
              Most headliners are overpaid. I think if we are aware of this, certainly so is Al Haymon. If the sink is shipping, it isn't because he miscalculated a fighter's worth.

Several months ago, I heard they had lost $484m. Today, it's $430m. Neither have a clue. What your eyes should tell you is that the fights continue to occur at a never-seen pace and looks like the pace will continue to be dizzying in 2017.

If I were to guess, I'm going to go with they're doing what they're supposed to with their capital. Spending it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Most headliners are overpaid. I think if we are aware of this, certainly so is Al Haymon. If the sink is shipping, it isn't because he miscalculated a fighter's worth.

Several months ago, I heard they had lost $484m. Today, it's $430m. Neither have a clue. What your eyes should tell you is that the fights continue to occur at a never-seen pace and looks like the pace will continue to be dizzying in 2017.

If I were to guess, I'm going to go with they're doing what they're supposed to with their capital. Spending it.
                Ding ding ding! Somebody put their thinking cap on.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  $430 million. So he spent $35 mil per month. Don't know if that is cheap or over spending.
                  Yep. Haymon has been spending $35 mil per month and has very little to show for it.

$35 milion is $10 mil more than HBO's budget in 2016.

HBO'S budget in 2016... less than $25 million

Man where did Haymon put all that money?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                    Yep. Haymon has been spending $35 mil per month and has very little to show for it.

$35 milion is $10 mil more than HBO's budget in 2016.

HBO'S budget in 2016... less than $25 million

Man where did Haymon put all that money?
                    Exactly dipshet. If you cannot fathom where the money was spent... then you cannot assume it was spent on PBC already. It could be in the bank set for 2020 and beyond. That's how big business works compared to that cap show called Main Events.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      What trolling?

This information is coming straight from the hedge fund itself.

The share holders are trying to sue the hedge fund to cut all funding and begin recouping loses.
                      That information is from the allegations in a shareholder's lawsuit.

"Allegations" are not facts. They are one side's beliefs about what is true - and in lawsuits, they are often biased and inaccurate.

In any event, A LOSS OF $430M IN "FAIR VALUE" ISN’T NECESSARILY AN ACTUAL DOLLAR LOSS. IT’S A MEASURE OF THE DECREASE IN ESTIMATED VALUE OF THE BUSINESS, NOT A MEASURE OF DOLLARS SPENT.

This is an accounting measure, not a traditional profit and loss measure. It all depends on how the fund accounts for "losses," which no one is accounting for.

Comment

Working...
                      X