Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Raises Eyebrows, Supports Death To Drug Pushers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not as big a Pacquiao fan as I once was. He has some extreme views that I can't agree with.

Comment

Can't believe there was a time I was going to name my dog after him. What a bell end, he really is a clueless idiot on so many levels. I don't even know where to begin with this. Just a few points though:
      1) prohibition causes the vast majority of drug related problems. 2) the death penalty is barbaric and medieval 3) the bible is complete load of horse ****, as are most religious texts.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        I started to write how ridiculous it is that the Phillipines has someone as stupid as pac in political office but then remembered that I live in a country where Donald ***** is a legitimate threat to be president. Either way, pac like most super devout religious fanatics are hypocritical tunnel minded idiots.
        Donald ***** aint no more ridiculous than Hillary FBI "extremely careless" "not capable" to have a security clearance Clinton running for President. ***** says dumb **** sometimes and has no political record. Hillary says 10% less dumb ****, but makes up 200% more ridiculous lies like that she landed under sniper fire, and has a dirty political record. It's some choice.

Comment

There's nothing worse than an ex- scumbag attempting to score heavenly points through religious damning.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
            There's nothing worse than an ex- scumbag attempting to score heavenly points through religious damning.
            let me guess, youre a *******ual?

Comment

150 political officers were found to be affiliated with drug lords. The filiponos mess with this drug named Shabu. That **** is NOT on the same level as the drugs here in the states. I say death to those officials to make an example of them with future politicians. Jail is not enough as that Shabu kills more than regular heroin. Americans have no idea what its like over there, your views dont work over there. If you think this is bad, you probably are a ***** supporter
              Last edited by ChiCityExtractz; 08-08-2016, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Next are the ****s.

War Manny

Throw Muzz- nevermind
                Not a chance. He needs Buboy's happy endings.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
                  Not a chance. He needs Buboy's happy endings.
                  Buboy is too fat for Manny

Comment

i guess theres more *******uals on this thread than i thought...lol , all hating on manny supposedly for this comment, secretly and really hating on him for those ****phobic comments

Comment

Pac is going all old testament on those drug dealers! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X