Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some one pls explain to me...What is so special about Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    anybody who aint a black panther is an idiot
    Bro, what??? Hectari was the one who injected race into this thread and I called him out on it. Stop projecting your insecurities onto me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      Bro, what??? Hectari was the one who injected race into this thread and I called him out on it. Stop projecting your insecurities onto me.
      who are you doprah winfrey?

Comment

• Ah the jimmies are russled all over this mfer. Should be fun watching the natives chew each other up until November 19th.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

I've seen the kat fight...I've seen him win vs a few decent guys...I've seen a dude with 15 ko's and only 2 in his last 10 fight...his best win was vs Carl Froch (IMO) good all around dude by all accounts....but does this make him the next? or the current?? is he a ATG already? some people seem to think so.....but why?

What am I missing here? can someone school me on SOG???
          He beat Carl Froch which had already lost before that and a Carl Froch that looked a bit suspect with his boxing IQ I'd sort of say Froch is like a refined more technically sound Ricky Hatton this is of course the Hatton of old I'm talking about when he was in his prime both had great chins and a lot of heart but neither were the greatest technician inside the ring.

His more impressive win is a win he didn't really deserve that was against Kessler but when Ward had a chance to prove it wasn't a fluke the headbutts and clinches didn't help him win the fight he rejected the rematch because Ward wasn't willing to go to the A-sides place when Kessler went to the B-sides place kind of diminishing to Wards reputation wouldn't you say?
          Then we have the Carl Froch rematch that he ducked because the B-side apparently makes all the rules on venue choices hey but what would I know lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            who are you doprah winfrey?
            LOL you're a ******

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
              Outside of devastating power, he can do it all. He is possibly the best inside fighter in the sport. Certainly on the short list. He is also outstanding from the outside. Great jab that he changes levels and speed with, a beast at distance control. Great at catching and shooting, and counter punching in general. And while not a speed demon, he is quick and has great reflexes. His ring IQ is off the charts. Dude is a gym rat and on and on and on.

People can not like his style and I got no problems with that, but to call the dude basic is insulting.
              Exactly on point Dreamer. I see it that way too. I don't like his style either , but he is a winner. I got mocked for saying i thought he was a more complete fighter than Floyd. Yet i know i am right. Andre can beat you with plan a , b, c and d. He does everything well, except one punch power and he is not afraid to sit in pocket and fire back making you look foolish. His only problem has been inactivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

I've seen the kat fight...I've seen him win vs a few decent guys...I've seen a dude with 15 ko's and only 2 in his last 10 fight...his best win was vs Carl Froch (IMO) good all around dude by all accounts....but does this make him the next? or the current?? is he a ATG already? some people seem to think so.....but why?

What am I missing here? can someone school me on SOG???
                His application of techniques and his ability to adjust on the fly

he does things that people who never stepped in a ring, wouldnt understand.

its ok not to understand every aspect of a sport, thats why pros, amatuers and trainers give him so much praise. He is a student of the game

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  Are you serious?
                  He is a solid fighter who understands styles and
                  Tactics.

I will say this, ward gets away with headbutts and overly clinching as tactics. Most of his fights are in oakland (hometown) and he gets off often.

I just hope there is a superior ref who enforces the rules of boxing and creates a fair fight vs kovalev.

Warnings and point deductions and control of the ring
                  Last edited by Jc8804; 08-09-2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    He is a solid fighter who understands styles and
                    Tactics.

I will say this, ward gets away with headbutts and overly clinching as tactics. Most of his fights are in oakland (hometown) and he gets off often.

I just hope there is a superior ref who enforces the rules of boxing and creates a fair fight vs kovalev.

Warnings and point deductions and control of the ring
                    he fought in oakland his last two fights and their werent many clinches or head butts

he clashed heads with Barrera 3-4 times and vs brand once or twice....he isnt exactly Holyfield in their

Guess the kessler fight still have some people

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                      LOL you're a ******
                      can we sit down hold hands while I cry and tell you about my "insecurities" lol just like on the doprah show

Comment

Working...
                      X