Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins on GGG-Brook: Time Will Reveal All The Frauds in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG didn't fight Eubank because Eubank was being difficult to negotiate with. Fair enough. But to not then go out and fight the best JMW Erislandy Lara who was ready and willing but to instead pick a guy 2 divisions down shows how much of a farce Gennad really is. Are we really suppose to believe Globlokin was so feared only a welterweight would fight him? Its somewhat comical that GGG supporters believe this somehow. Brook just exposed Golovkim. This guy isn't feared at all. There is a line of guys willing to get in there with Gobblekin but he picks and chooses his opponents. They outright reject Hopkins and Lara because they want lower class opponents that they can KO. Imagine how much of a beast current form Miguel Cotto would look like if spoonfed the Glavlkin resume. Yep Bernard Glavokin is a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      sorry Hops, but theres a BIG difference between one guy doing something as his first choice, and another guy doing something as a last resort......
      No excuse could of payed billy hoe want he wanted or move up and fight a bigger guy not bring up 3rd best WW

Comment

sorry Hops, but theres a BIG difference between one guy doing something as his first choice, and another guy doing something as a last resort......
        suuuuuuure.

Comment

Or the first time in his privileged life the coward could be a man and moved up for Degale.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            is a big difference for a few reasons.

1.brooks promoter was trying and failed to get his 160 pounder (who barks like he is a Rottweiler but backs down and resembles a Chihuahua) eubank jr because eubank priced himself out.

2.eubanks promoter agreed to fair terms
            And eubank backed out even though a bigger syar in brook (with the same promoter )
            Excepted those same terms.

3. lets make this clear
            Jacobs, saunders, canelo , cotto and quillen
            and even martinez at one point Dont/didnt wanna fight GGG...

4.we live in a boxing era in which no names and b sides dont wanna challenge the ring champs
            For his belts and supremacy..
            What did Body Snatcher do when everyone ducked him?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
              GGG didn't fight Eubank because Eubank was being difficult to negotiate with. Fair enough. But to not then go out and fight the best JMW Erislandy Lara who was ready and willing but to instead pick a guy 2 divisions down shows how much of a farce Gennad really is. Are we really suppose to believe Globlokin was so feared only a welterweight would fight him? Its somewhat comical that GGG supporters believe this somehow. Brook just exposed Golovkim. This guy isn't feared at all. There is a line of guys willing to get in there with Gobblekin but he picks and chooses his opponents. They outright reject Hopkins and Lara because they want lower class opponents that they can KO. Imagine how much of a beast current form Miguel Cotto would look like if spoonfed the Glavlkin resume. Yep Bernard Glavokin is a fraud.
              Why would they get Lara for a fight in the UK?

That doesn't make any sense. They had less than 2 months to finalize an opponent for the O2? arena (or whatever UK arena it was again).

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                are you comparing yourself to bigpop? You clearly dont know what obsession means
                Obviously it's newsworthy so they posted it. If I would've posted it I would've been called a GGG hater. That's my point. I just had this discussion with two other users earlier this week. Sent me red K's for posting a topic boxingscene eventually merged with mine. But I'm a hater for posting relevant news smh

Comment

Lil Gina's acting like Lil G had no choice but to fight Brook like he was forced in to it, when we all know he jumped at the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                    Why would they get Lara for a fight in the UK?

That doesn't make any sense. They had less than 2 months to finalize an opponent for the O2? arena (or whatever UK arena it was again).
                    Fight Khurtsidze in New York.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                      Lil Gina's acting like Lil G had no choice but to fight Brook like he was forced in to it, when we all know he jumped at the chance.
                      Brook was in their plans all along.

Comment

Working...
                      X