Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG haters praise Kovalev. Double standards.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Kovalev > GGG in skills and resume. Kovalev isn't getting atg hype while beating bums like GGG. Kovalev's team weren't like anyone from 168-200lbs and then cherry picking who they'd go up or down in weight for. If GGG wouldn't receive the hype without earning it he wouldn't have as many "haters" lol.. plus you obnoxious fanboys make people dislike him. Some of the fanboys clown on proven fighters while propping up a hype job... like saying an atg is cherry picking another champ or former champ then defending another fighter for fighting a bum. Ducking doe.
    I agree kov might not be as talented as gg but he's willing to fight anyone he gave pascal and Hopkins the lionshare. He also gave ward a 50 split when he should have gotten at least 55% or 60%

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      GGG haters don't ask Kovalev to move up or down even though he couldn't unify with Stevenson yet.
      GGG haters say Kovalev is a world class fighter top5 P4P.
      GGG haters don't discredit Kovalev's resume even though his best wins are 50 years old Hopkins and shot B level fighter Pascal.

It's very easy for them to say Kovalev is for real.

Before you confuse yourselves, I have Kovalev in my top5 p4p aswell as I have Gennady. I just smh when I see these obvious double standards.

I'm not telling you that you should also hate Kovalev. I'm telling you you should praise Gennady in the same way you praise Kovalev, because he deserves the same love.

Oh and I forgot, **** you.
      Kovalev has actually fought some of the best in his division( Pascal and Hopkins are former lineal champions/cleverly wbo/ and ward coming in november) and won all his titles in the ring

lil g...not so much

thread/

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Who wants kova to move up 15 pounds to crusierweight????????????
        ...25 pounds.....yikes

Comment

if kovalev was popular and there was the hype surrounding him that there is GGG, he would get more hate. These haters dont actually hate golovkin, they hate that hes successful and people like him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            if kovalev was popular and there was the hype surrounding him that there is GGG, he would get more hate. These haters dont actually hate golovkin, they hate that hes successful and people like him.
            Wrong as usual, what boxing fans that have been following boxing for 35+ years hate is when g string ball gaggers like you appoint him as a great fighter without him ever fighting even one truly quality fighter.

I swear if someone mentions g strings name, your ears turn into pistol grips, Vaseline squirts out your nose, and back go those retractable garage door teeth of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              Wrong as usual, what boxing fans that have been following boxing for 35+ years hate is when g string ball gaggers like you appoint him as a great fighter without him ever fighting even one truly quality fighter.

I swear if someone mentions g strings name, your ears turn into pistol grips, Vaseline squirts out your nose, and back go those retractable garage door teeth of yours.
              how would you know about what boxing fans think, youre not a boxing fan. You come onto the forum to hate, dont think ive seen you post anything other than vitriol

Comment

No that's just what some dumbasses do... kinda like how Floyd gets the hate that he does from posters like yourself. I can't stand dindus as much as anyone but I don't let that cloud my judgement on good boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  No that's just what some dumbasses do... kinda like how Floyd gets the hate that he does from posters like yourself. I can't stand dindus as much as anyone but I don't let that cloud my judgement on good boxers.
                  from posters like myself? dont think ive ever criticised him on this site, quite the opposite.

Comment

how would you know about what boxing fans think, youre not a boxing fan. You come onto the forum to hate, dont think ive seen you post anything other than vitriol
                    Bad news Jr, I've been a serious boxing fan for almost 40 years.

So now expecting fighters to actually fight quality opposition before we appoint them P4P, ATG, etc = hate?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      Yout philosophy is loved by many boxing fans that loved rocky movies...and how do you think Gatti vs Ward was all about? Gatti entertained... and then Floyd just bulldozed the Italian-Canadian ala minced. This is one of the main reasons why HBO and friends hated Floyd. Most of it started with Gatti.
                      What!?!

Gatti had amazing fights against Ruelus and Patterson(?). You didn't know how good he was but you knew he had an amazing chin and amazing heart. Then he lost 3 in a row (just looked it up) to Manfredy and Robinson and was clearly out-classed. At that point you knew he got where he was on heart and chin and was not elite.

I didn't see the Mayweather fight cause I knew it was a joke and he was sooo outclassed. Everyone I knew (even Italian Gatti fans) knew he was outclassed.

HBO knew they could make one last piece of change from Gatti. I can't see ANYONE with half a fu(king brain who thought that Gatti could win that fight.

Does anyone, even the most rah rah Russian, think that Provodnikov could beat a prime Mayweather?
                      Last edited by bklynboy; 08-19-2016, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X