Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SHOW YOUR POWER] BOYCOTT Ward-Brand!!! LETS LAUGH at the NUMBERS after!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    You know it's different I'm not sure why you are still arguing.
    Because he is a brainless bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Because he is a brainless bitch.
      Haha, ppl actually trying to defend Larry defending boycotting Ward.

True bro, y'all are the only kind around here anymore anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Haha, ppl actually trying to defend Larry defending boycotting Ward.

True bro, y'all are the only kind around here anymore anyway
        I don't give a **** either which way. Telling people to boycott this and that over people making their money legally and honestly isn't my scene. There are certain fights I won't watch but a movement isn't necessary.

You're simply comparing apples to oranges. Larry has a tendency to take things a step too far but being incensed over a fighter you have to reach into your pocket and pay for is different to being incensed over a fight that will come with a service you are already paying for.

You'd also be a twit to ignore Golovkin (the member) is a race baiting troll desperately in need of the warmth of a woman.

Comment

I'm not going to watch it because I consider it a garbage fight, but actively encouraging fans to boycott a fight that's on a regular network just to ridicule a fighter is all kinds of bitch-made behaviour. Boxing's suffering enough without fans in-fighting to undermine it because of petty schoolyard feuds. Don't like it, don't watch it. That's as far as it should go.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            I don't give a **** either which way. Telling people to boycott this and that over people making their money legally and honestly isn't my scene. There are certain fights I won't watch but a movement isn't necessary.

You're simply comparing apples to oranges. Larry has a tendency to take things a step too far but being incensed over a fighter you have to reach into your pocket and pay for is different to being incensed over a fight that will come with a service you are already paying for.

You'd also be a twit to ignore Golovkin (the member) is a race baiting troll desperately in need of the warmth of a woman.
            He's a ****ing ****** too, why the **** do I need to address him? Because i'm addressing you and you think it's not fair i'm not addressing all ******s? I'll just wait for him to address me.

Apples to Oranges?

A **** fight is still a **** fight, Larry said might as well watch it even though it's a **** fight

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Only okay to boycott certain things, there are rules to follow yea?

If by not viewing, it shows you and other don't like this horrendous mismatch.

After they get done on their Ward deal for the Kov fight, they may actually have standards for opponent or send him back to BET for as long as RNS lives.
              Its a huge difference when you put **** fight on ppv man...if you already have HBO why boycott a fight thats on a station you pay for anyway?? hell yea its a **** fight but dont insult me by putting it on ppv

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Let's troll this and see the impact we have on the numbers lol!!!

DO NOT TUNE IT TONIGHT and lets ridicule his numbers after!! XDD
                I'm for this, hey guys If you want some way to watch the UFC umm just give me a little PM and I might help you

Watch the UFC over this horrible boxing event, If you want to make boxing great again you will know to boycott bad events like this it makes sense!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                  Its a huge difference when you put **** fight on ppv man...if you already have HBO why boycott a fight thats on a station you pay for anyway?? hell yea its a **** fight but dont insult me by putting it on ppv
                  I already said why, because viewership = support.

If nobody watches it, then why would they bother paying him 2 million to fight a crap opponent on HBO after the Kov fight?

If everybody just watches it because, he might as well, then I guess get ready for Ward/Murdoch...I mean might as well, I already pay for HBO, so I see no reason not to

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... Tune it?

... I have to stream it free -- we don't have HBO sports on cable in my country...
                    Streaming. Cheap ass

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      Streaming. Cheap ass
                      Ward isn't worth paying a cent to watch, I'd just say don't watch it at all boxing as a sport we need to remain unified like football fans do when they don't agree with something they don't come out in support so by not paying/viewing the fight we as fans can force the hand of rip off merchants like Haymon who is dead certain on killing boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X